Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Snowflower RV Resort41776 Yuba Gap Drive, Emigrant Gap, CA 95715 view map
- Open Dates: 01/01 - 10/31
- Number of Sites: 208
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 530-389-8241
- Zone: Southwest
Sierra Nevada RV campground with stocked trout lake
Visit Snowflower in the summer and experience outdoor adventure at its finest. You really can't go wrong with a trip to Snowflower RV Resort. Our beautiful, wooded campground offers some of the best outdoor recreation in California, no matter the season.
Snowflower RV Resort offers an equally exquisite getaway for summer visitors. We provide a variety of fun-filled activities for our guests including kayaking, swimming, biking, hiking and trout fishing. If R&R is what you seek, find peace and quiet on our sandy beach at the lake. You will find the breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains to be quite relaxing indeed.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Tennis Courts
- Satellite TV
TT Cabin w/Bdrm /4
The Thousand Trails cabins offer 260 sq. ft. of space for 4 people and include one bedroom with queen bed and full size futon in living room. Linens included for queen bed: two pillow cases, flat and fitted sheets, comforter and under blanket, four pillows, and extra blanket in closet.
TT Cabin w/Bdrm /4 NO Pets
The Thousand Trails cabins sleep 4 people and include one bedroom with a queen bed and a two-person couch in living room. No oven. Linens not included but two-person bedding and bath towel packages are available to rent; please advise when booking. No pets.
TT Cottage/4 Wheel Chair Friendly
Great new cottages will sleep 4 people has a bedroom with 1 queen size bed and a full sized sofa sleeper, large shower, toilet, sink, DirecTV with 2 TV'S, kitchen has a microwave (No Oven or Stove top) outside BBQ (gas) kitchen utensils, full size fridge/freezer, pots/pans, toaster, coffee maker, glasses, bath towels for 4, linens provide for the queen size bed, full size linens available for a small fee please request when booking. Also has 2 AC units and base board heat, and ceiling fans. 4 people max in this cottage.
TT Cottages/6 No Pets
Great new cottages will sleep up to 6 people, has a bedroom with 1 queen bed and a full sized sofa sleeper and 2 bunk beds, bath-shower,toilet, sink, 2 TV's with DirecTV, kitchen with stove and microwave,(No Oven) has outside BBQ (gas), kitchen utensils, full size fridge/freezer, pots/pans,toaster, coffee pot,glasses, linens provided for the 1 queen bed, towels for 6 and kitchen towels, full size linens and twin linens available for a small fee request when booking, 2 AC units and base board heat, ceiling fans, 6 people max. great for larger families.
TT Cottages/6 Pet Friendly
Great new cottages will sleep up to 6 people, this cottage is pet friendly up to two pets per day, there is a charge for the pets. Cottage has a bedroom with 1 queen size bed , full sized sofa sleeper and 2 bunk beds, bath-shower, toilet, sink, has DirecTV with 2 TV's, kitchen with stove and microwave (No Oven), has outside BBQ (gas), kitchen utensils, full size fridge/freezer, pots/pans, toaster, coffee maker glasses, bath towels for 6, linens provided for the queen bed, full size linens and single size available for a small fee please request when booking. Also has 2 AC units and base board heat, ceiling fans, 6 people max. and 2 pets max., great for larger families.
Yurt Sleeps 4
The 12' yurt rentals sleep 4 people and include a bunk bed with full size mattress on bottom bunk and twin size on top plus one sleeping cot.
These have no bathrooms or any way of cooking except for a BBQ. Also no linens for beds.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Snowflower RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Physically-Distanced Activities Schedule
- RV Check-in: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- RV & Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Sites locations are not reserved. All sites at Snowflower are always first come, first served.
- There will be $75 per person per night surcharge for any additional person(s) in a rental over the maximum allowed.You will be charged if you have more persons staying in the rental than it allows.
- Campfires are not allowed at Snowflower. This includes charcoal BBQs and gas fire pits. Gas BBQ grills are allowed for cooking only.
- During the summer, on Fridays and Saturdays, a campground campfire is light by the ranger near the pool.
- Wireless is available at lodge.
- Power: no charge.
- Trash: no charge.
- Tax is additional on rentals.
- Propane fire pits allowed/available for rent.