Scenic RV Campground in California
Wow! Yosemite Lakes RV Campground is the perfect camping destination for enjoying a scenic summer in California. Just five miles from Yosemite National Park, this campground features 400 acres of wonderland and activity. The South Fork of the Tuolumne River running through the preserve is ideal for swimming, fishing and panning for gold. Just 35 miles to the west, Lake Don Pedro offers boating, water skiing and fishing. Moaning Cavern is another area attraction, the largest public cavern in the state.
With 254 full hook-ups, 130 tent sites, and a variety of cabin and yurt rental accommodations, Yosemite Lakes RV Campground is ready for your visit. This RV campground in California is set in one of the most majestic natural settings in the country with plenty of woods, water and mountains to explore right outside your campsite.
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Yosemite Lakes RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Mini Golf
- Children's Playground
- Pool Table
- Table and Board Games
- Fishing (Seasonal)
- Swimming (in the summer)
- Summer Bus to Yosemite National Park (additional fee)
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- RV and Campsite check-in: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center (209-962-0104): Thu-Mon 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Tue, Wed 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Front Desk: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Store: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged five years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Two-hour early check-in and/or two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30 each. Please contact the management office to inquire about availability.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
A Call Box is located to the right of the Welcome Center door. RV/tent site guests, press the on-call button to speak with a ranger. RV/tent site guests cannot set up after 10 p.m. due to campground quiet hours (10 p.m. - 8 a.m.).
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit will be held on account for a future stay.
- Rental Pet Policy: Pets are welcome. For those who camp with pets, there is a pet fee of $10 per pet per night for our pet-friendly rental. The fee may vary at select properties. Service animals are not pets. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding service animals. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal. Guests traveling with a service animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a service animal damage the rental.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.