Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Three Flags RV Campground1755 East State Road 44, Wildwood, FL 34785 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 198
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 352-748-3870
- Zone: Southeast
Central Florida RV campground with a relaxing atmosphere
Enjoy the Florida sunshine at Three Flags RV Resort in Wildwood, Florida. This Central Florida RV campground is located within an hour of the biggest attractions in Florida, including Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios and beautiful beaches.
Back at the campground, Three Flags RV Resort features a gorgeous swimming pool, clean campsites and a relaxing environment. A pickleball court, mini golf course, horseshoe pits and shuffleboard courts offer ample recreation for the whole family. Book your next vacation at this beautiful Central Florida RV campground and let the staff at Three Flags RV Resort show you the best camping in the area.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
Cottage (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
This park model cottage is the perfect home away. The bedroom holds a full-size bed. In the 3-piece ensuite bath is a bathtub/shower. The spacious kitchen is furnished with a full-sized refrigerator, electric or gas stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and dinnerware for 4. In the living/dining area is a sofa, loveseat, and a dining table that seats 4. Outside, a covered patio with an outdoor fan extends the living space. Linen is not included.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Three Flags RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Dog Run
- 3 miles to The Villages
General Policies & Information (TTCP Members see your Member Details for additional guidelines)
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV campsite check-in: 12 noon
- RV campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Children seven or younger are free.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Rate
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds for early departure.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.