Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Indian Lakes RV Campground7234 E State Rd 46, Batesville, IN 47006 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 11/01
- Number of Sites: 800
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 812-934-5496
- Zone: Midwest
Year-Round RV Campground in Indiana
Located just outside Cincinnati and Indianapolis, Indian Lakes RV Camping Resort is the place to be for seasonal vacationing. We offer a variety of rental accommodations for all of our guests including rustic cabins equipped with kitchens and baths.
Visit Indian Lakes RV Camping Resort - an RV campground in Indiana dedicated to creating a family-oriented atmosphere coupled with nature. Don't forget to pack appropriately! We endure fluctuating temps throughout spring/fall and 90 degree highs in the summer.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- WiFi $$
Cabin (Sleeps 4)
These cabin rentals sleep 4 people and include two full size beds. Linens included. No pets allowed.
Cabin (Sleeps 8 )
These cabin rentals sleep 8 people and include a queen-size bed, 2 full-size beds, and a full-size sleeper sofa. It also has 2 bathrooms with standup showers in both. Bathroms include a vanity area with mirror, countertop, and sink. Linens included.
Deluxe Cabin (Sleeps 4)
The deluxe rentals sleep 4 people with 2 Full size beds. Linens are included.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Indian Lakes RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Program
- Kids Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Water Park
- Horseshoe Court
- Restaurant (Seasonal/Weekends)
Policies and General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 p.m.
- Rental Unit Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Rates are based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.