Serene lake fishing at an Atlantic City–Cape May RV campground
Nestled in the New Jersey Pine Barrens is the beautiful Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Designed for tranquility, the campground is inviting to guests who like to relax while enjoying favorite pastimes such as fishing in our serene lake, taking a dip in the pool or reading a book poolside.
Additionally, this Atlantic City-Cape May RV Resort is a great place for the whole family - including the four legged members!
Make Chestnut Lake RV Campground your camping home base as you visit all the attractions of New Jersey, Atlantic City, New York City and Philadelphia. From the beaches, boardwalk, lake and shore, Chestnut Lake RV Campground has it all!
- Disc Golf
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
Camp of Horrors
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
This is our first of two Halloween Weekends.
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
This is our 2nd (and last) weekend of Halloween fun and activity.
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out : 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper.
- Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 465-4517.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable $3 per day
- WiFi is available from FastWave for a fee.
- 2 vehicles per site as room allows.
- No boats or storage trailers allowed on sites.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.