Family-Focused RV Campground in New Jersey
Bring the whole family to Lake & Shore RV Campground! Cozy wooded sites and unique amenities make this New Jersey RV park a one-stop destination for the ultimate retreat. Don't forget your bathing suit; the New Jersey summer sun is hot, but we have plenty of ways to cool off. Splash about at a water park, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or make your way down to the lake. We also invite you to boat and fish!
Looking for even more activity? Our location couldn't be more perfect. Visit the famous Jersey Shore, located just 5 miles from your campground. Historic Cape May is just a short 10 mile drive and Atlantic City comes in at 20 miles. Ready for your next trip? Visit us at Lake & Shore RV Campground - one of our most popular campgrounds.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake & Shore RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Beach Fishing
- Planned Activities
- Kids Activities
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age: 18 years.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 624-1494.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable $3 per day
- Golf carts may be used by annual site holders only.
- WiFi available from Fast Wave Networks for a fee.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.