Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Kenisee Lake RV Campground2021 Mill Creek Rd, Jefferson, OH 44047 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 10/23
- Number of Sites: 119
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 440-576-9030
- Zone: Midwest
One Beautiful Lake, One RV Campground in Ohio
Looking for a fun trip away from it all? Fishing, hiking trails, family activities, and pristine waters await you at Kenisee Lake RV Camping. Surrounded by breathtaking foliage and water views, this RV campground in Ohio offers the perfect getaway for couples, friends, and families.
With plenty of campsites, guests can take their pick at their ideal setting. Choose from heavily wooded sites, clear and open camping, or scenic sites with a water view. Like to fish? Then Kenisee Lake RV camping couldn't be more perfect. Home to a beautiful lake and three ponds, guests can spend the day fishing and creating memories by the water.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
Park Model w/ Screened Porch/6 No Pets
Sleeps 6. Two bedrooms/One full bath.
Master bedroom has a queen size bed. Second bedroom has bunk bed with double on the bottom and single on top.
Living room has sofa that turns into a single bed.
Fully equipped kitchen. Linens NOT included.
No pets permitted.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Kenisee Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
- RV Check In: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- RV Check Out: 12:00pm
- Rental Check In: 4:00pm
- Rental Check Out 11:00am
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (440) 576-9030.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Arrivals after 9pm will need to park in the designated lower parking lot area overnight until 9 am. Proceed to Ranger Check in area in the morning to check in.
- Avoid travelling ot the campground via Mill Creek Road as there is a low clearance bridge on Mill Creek Road, west of Kenisee Lake.