A Premier Portland, Oregon RV Park
Whether you're taking a vacation in the Pacific Northwest or looking to make your RV home in Oregon, Portland Fairview RV Park is much more than a place to park your RV.
Located just 8 miles east of downtown Portland, Oregon, you will enjoy the peaceful setting while being close to all the restaurants, attractions and fun that Portland has to offer. While at Portland Fairview, take in the lovely landscaping found throughout the resort, wander amid tall evergreens and along the babbling brook as you unwind in the beauty of nature.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 14 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 777-1047.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- A maximum of 2 pets are allowed (no aggressive breeds).
Campground Services & Information
- All RVs must be self contained (have black water tank).
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- No fire pits of any kind are allowed except for BBQs or grills only.
- No tents allowed.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- The maximum amount of persons on a site is 7 total (including children). Guests who have more than 7 persons will need to purchase an additional site.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.