Drummer Boy Campground
Discover Gettysburg's Best Accommodations...Just Minutes From Downtown Gettysburg!
Drummer Boy Camping Resort is the premier destination for our campers who are in search of unparalleled customer service. We are small enough to remain friendly,yet big enough to provide all the amenities our guests have come to expect. In addition, we provide a wide variety of recreational activities Click here for your entire family to enjoy.
Our camping resort offers 95 acres of wooded campgrounds and cabins in Gettysburg PA. We have over 400 sites available for seasonal and short term rental. For the customer that wants to be in luxury we have cabins, cottages and lofts.
Drummer Boy is within minutes of battlefield tours, ghost walks and newly constructed visitor center. We are conveniently located within easy driving to many area attractions in Washington D.C., Baltimore MD., Lancaster and Hershey Pennsylvania.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Drummer Boy Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Catch and Release Fishing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
06/09/2023 – 06/11/2023
Welcome to Jurassic Drummer Boy Park, our Activities Staff were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should! So, we did and now the dinosaurs are loose! Help our dinosaur wrangler find and capture them. Friday night we will start the fun off with some descendants of dinos.
Dad vs Everyone Father's Day Weekend
06/16/2023 – 06/18/2023
We'll have tournaments all weekend with tons of activities for big and small. There will be vendors on Saturday along with "Deep 6" for our live entertainment.
Game Show Weekend
06/23/2023 – 06/25/2023
We'll have everything from "Let's Make a Deal" bingo to "Survivor". If it's a game show, we are playing it.
1980s 4th of July Weekend
06/30/2023 – 07/03/2023
We're going back to when life was a little easier. We'll have tons of 80s games, an 80s museum, and two nights of live entertainment. Trip the light fantastic with "Rock the Party" DJs for our field party Saturday night and "Sharon and The Edge" on Sunday night.
Locally (6/30-7/1): Experience the 160th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg at Daniel Lady Farm.
07/07/2023 – 07/09/2023
Find out who done it, play multiple mystery games and learn a little about forensic science.
07/14/2023 – 07/16/2023
Do you like competing for prizes? Do you like camping? Compete this weekend in camp themed games in our first Camping Olympics. Join the party on Saturday night with "Dual FX" DJs.
07/21/2023 – 07/23/2023
We missed you in the off season and want to celebrate with you all the holidays we have missed. So, we are going to mush them up in one weekend! Come enjoy crafts, games, and entertainment Friday-Sunday!
07/28/2023 – 07/30/2023
Let's make this weekend groovy! We'll have 1970s themed games, crafts, and live entertainment from "Maddie Pearl".
08/04/2023 – 08/06/2023
Do you love superheroes? This weekend is for you. We'll have narts, crafts, and live entrainment from "Sharon and the Edge".
Sugar Rush Weekend
08/11/2023 – 08/13/2023
Do you have a sweet tooth? So, do we! And we have just the weekend to satisfy it. Enjoy treats, games, STEM Projects, crafts, and live entertainment from the "Kirk Wise" band.
Wild Wild West Weekend
08/18/2023 – 08/20/2023
Have you always wanted to be a cowboy? This weekend, ride a bull, place a warrant on someone, and get down at the hoedown.
08/25/2023 – 08/27/2023
Bingo, bingo, bingo! Get your fill of bingo this weekend with multiple spins on this classic game.
Labor Day Weekend
09/01/2023 – 09/04/2023
This is our last 4-day weekend of the season and the last weekend of our pools being open. Come celebrate this holiday weekend with games, arts and crafts, a vendor fair, and entertainment.
09/08/2023 – 09/10/2023
Take a trip to New Orleans this weekend with us. We will have a parade, entertainment, crafts, and our own café.
Dance your pants off Weekend
09/15/2023 – 09/17/2023
Get your dancing shoes on and let's boogie! There will be dancing lessons, contests, and games.
Look to the Stars Weekend
09/22/2023 – 09/24/2023
Our Mobil Planetarium from Cosmic Adventures is back! We'll have tons of STEM programs and crafts this weekend.
All Things Fall
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Celebrate the cooler weather and the fall colors this weekend. Vendor fair and "Dual FX" DJs will be out on Saturday.
Myths and Legends
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
Halloween has arrived! Our first Halloween Weekend starts off with Myths and Legends, Bloody Mary, The Hitch Hiker, Werewolves, and all other things that go bump in the night. Check out our Mini Haunt. Our Paranormal Investigator will be here Friday night with a Halloween party on Saturday night.
Pirates and Mermaids
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
We are putting a spooky spin on this year's pirate themed weekend. All the regular Halloween weekend activities will be mixed up with all our regular pirate weekend activities.
Disney and Pixar
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
Come as your favorite character and compete in our costume contest for prizes! We will have site to site decorating contest and live music Saturday Night. The mini haunt will be open Friday and Saturday.
Creepy Crawley Bugs
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
If you are creeped out by bugs and spiders this weekend will have your skin crawling! Come hang with us on our last weekend of the season. We will have Saturday night entertainment, a vendor fair, site to site trick or treating, mini haunt, and so much more.
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- RV Site check-out: 1 p.m.
- Business office Off Season: (Mon – Thu) 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | (Fri – Sat) 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. | (Sun) 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Business office Peak Season (Memorial Day-Labor Day) : (Mon – Thu) 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. | (Fri – Sat) 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. | (Sun) 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Winter hours: (Mon – Thu) 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | (Fri) 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | (Sat, Sun) closed
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Pools: Open Memorial Day – Labor Day. Hours vary depending on the season.
- Waterslide: | (Mon – Thu) Jun 21 - Aug 11 | (Fri – Sat) Memorial Day - Labor Day – Hours vary depending on the season.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Pet Policy & Associated Fees
- Pets are permitted, but please contact us directly about pets before arrival.
- Two (2) pets total and only permitted in designated “pet friendly” cabins and cottages.
- $150 clean up fee applied if pets are found inside property buildings.
- All pets must be kept on a leash (no longer than 6’) and under the control of the pet owner at all times. Do not tie up pets at site and leave them unattended.
- Please clean up after pets.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and the pets of their guests.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P.against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer) we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
WiFi & Fees
There are 4 complimentary hotspots: Lincoln Hall, arcade, activity pool, and pavilion. WiFi is available at the site for a fee.
Campground Services & Information
- Honey Wagon: No Honey Wagon Service
- RV Storage: No storage available.
- Golf Carts Operation & Rental: Please visit the front office for more information on reserving a golf cart. In order to rent or drive golf cart, guests must be 21 or older with a valid driver's license. Guests are encouraged to reserve golf carts in advance. In order to obtain rental confirmation, guests must pay in full and reserve a minimum of two (2) nights.
- Personal Golf Carts: Electric and gas carts are permitted. Proof of insurance is required. A $25 Golf cart registration fee is collected at check-in.
- Propane: Open only during season: Daily 9 a.m - 11 a.m and 3 p.m - 4 p.m.
Waterslide Instructions & Regulations
- The waterslide can be exhilarating and intense. Please observe before you participate in this activity.
- This slide is not advised for beginning swimmers. Participants must be a minimum 48 inches tall.
- Participation in this ride is restricted to individuals free from physical limitations which include but may not be limited to: pregnancy, history of heart, back, neck and/or joint problems. Individuals with any of the above listed conditions should not ride the waterslide.
- Follow all safety directions given by lifeguards.
- Enter the launch area only after being instructed to do so by the lifeguard. While on the ride you must keep legs crossed at ankles, extended straight ahead and wait.
- Once the lifeguard instructs you to proceed, keep arms crossed in front of your chest, and legs crossed at ankles throughout the entire ride.
- Caution advised! Due to the slippery surface of this ride the following activities are prohibited: standing, horseplay, kneeling, or aggressive stunts.
- Do not attempt to use your hands and/or arms, legs and/or feet to control the speed of the ride.
- Each person must go down the slide individually.
- Any violation of the rules could result in injury, or your ride privileges may be revoked.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.