Central Pennsylvania RV campground on a beautiful working farm
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania farm country, Gettysburg Farm RV Campground is rich in history, activities and beautiful sites. With 120 acres and a working farm, this Central Pennsylvania RV campground is a unique family getaway. The farm offers children the opportunity to pet and feed the animals, and also experience the planting and harvesting of crops. Don't miss out on the chance to explore a part of our history! Nearby are the Gettysburg battlefields, a turning point of the American Civil War. Nothing wrong with a little education on vacation, right?
Experience the fun and natural beauty of Gettysburg Farm RV campground. Whether you wish to relax poolside or take day-long excursions, this Central Pennsylvania RV campground offers the best of both worlds.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gettysburg Farm RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Mini Golf
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Stream Fishing
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
When you think October, you think FALL; when you think fall, you think PUMPKIN! Join us for some fall-themed crafts and pumpkin-themed activities!
Be a Good Sport
10/06/2023 – 10/09/2023
Come play 'tam' themed games with us this weekend! We have volleyball, basketball, mini golf, and more. We will have sports-themed crafts and a movie too. Don't miss out on the Apple Harvest Festival beginning this week as well!
Halloween Weekend #1
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
The farm is invaded by ghosts, goblins, and ghouls! Pumpkin carving, trick or treating, and haunted hayrides at night! Dillsburg is also hosting the annual farms fair this weekend as well.
Halloween Weekend #2
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
Let's do it AGAIN! The farm is invaded by ghosts, goblins, and ghouls! Pumpkin carving, trick or treating, and haunted hayrides at night!
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
We wish everyone a WONDERFUL winter, and can't wait to see you all again next season!! Happy Trails!
General Policies & Information
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Rental Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Late Check Out Times MUST be approved by management first.
- All Campsites must be occupied every night.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.