Stay among riverside pecan groves at a Houston RV campground
Located midway between Houston and San Antonio, Colorado River RV Campground lies along the shores of the Colorado River. This Houston RV campground is nestled amid green fields and pecan groves. Colorado River RV Campground offers an abundance of outdoor camping activities such as hiking, canoeing, fishing and wildlife watching. With easy access to the freeway, guests can enjoy a trip to the big cities then return to the quiet sanctuary of this Houston RV Campground.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Colorado River RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Mini Golf
General Policies & Information
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- There is no check-in after 9 p.m.
- Arrivals after 9 p.m. must park overnight in the overflow parking lot adjacent to the activity center then check-in after 8 a.m. the following day.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancgellation and Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground.
Campground Services & Information
- Due to extreme heat and drought conditions boat ramp access and resort activities may be limited. Please contact the property direct for up to date conditions.
- A $5 per day charge will be applied to extra vehicles after two.
- Pull through and 50amp sites are premium sites.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.