Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Texoma RV Campground209 Thousand Trails Drive, Gordonville, TX 76245 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 285
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 903-523-4206
- Zone: Southeast
Waterfront RV Camp in Texas
300 acres of pure Texan campgrounds await you at Lake Texoma RV campground. Whether lounging by the lake, swimming, boating, or hiking, this RV camp in Texas offers a quiet escape away from it all. As the "Striped Bass Capital of the World" it's no secret that fishing is a popular pastime amongst our guests. Come visit us at Lake Texoma RV camping. We promise you'll enjoy your stay.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These charming cabins can accommodate up to 5 people. In these 1-bedroom cabins is a full-sized bed, a futon, and a set of bunk beds. These cabins have window air conditioners.
Rental rates cover 4 people. Add $5 per person for each additional person over the 4 included. A maximum of 2 pets are welcome for additional fee.
Cabin (Sleeps 5/Pet Friendly)
These charming cabins have a full size bed and a bunk bed in the bedroom. Linens are provided. In the living room is a futon, table that seats 4, cable TV, and either a wood burning stove or electric fireplace. The well-equipped kitchenette has all of the basic necessities including a 4-burner stove/oven and compact refrigerator with freezer. In the nicely-equipped bath is a tub/shower combo.
Pets are welcome in these cabins for an additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Texoma RV and Cabin Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Pickle Ball
- Lap Swimming
- Children's Playground
- Free WiFi in Family Center
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Ping Pong
- Game Room
- Volley ball
- Major Holiday Planned Events
- RV check in: 1 p.m.
- RV check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your RV. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
Prior to May 28,2021
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check in of your rental. You are responsible for damages to the rental and its contents, as well as for the cleanliness of the rental.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
From May 28, 2021
• RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- No ATVs are allowed on the preserve.
- Due to extreme heat and drought conditions boat ramp access and resort activities may be limited. Contact the property direct for up to date conditions.
- We are unable to accept U.S Postal Service Mail. UPS and FedEx packages will be accepted for those checked into the preserve, and a $5.00 handling fee will be charged.
- NO Boats or Trailers are allowed to be parked in RV Campsite, must be parked in designated areas.