Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Medina Lake RV Campground215 Spettle Rd., Lakehills, TX 78063 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 387
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 830-751-2406
- Zone: Southeast
RV Camp in Texas Hill Country
Experience relaxation at your fingertips with a visit to Medina Lake RV Campground. Situated just outside San Antonio, a visit to Medina Lake RV Camping offers beautiful lakeside views within Texas Hill Country. Swim in our oversized pool, kick back in the hot tub, shoot hoops on the basketball court, or simply relax and take in the abundance of wildlife that roams the property. Additional features of this beautiful Texas RV camp include shaded campsites, picnic tables and barbecue grills. Plus enjoy weekend meals from the cafe and planned year round activities.
For your adventurous side, dude ranches, horseback riding, square dancing, rodeos and chuck wagon dinners are just a hop, skip and a jump away in nearby Bandera. Other local attractions include Sea World, Fiesta Texas Theme Park, the Alamo and more.
Make plans today to visit Medina Lake RV Campground in Texas. We’re certain you will not be disappointed.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Business Center
- WiFi Hotspot
TT Cabin (Sleeps 4 / No Pets)
These cabin rentals sleep 4 people and include one bedroom with queen bed and a couch that sleeps two in the living area. No oven. No pets.
TT Cabin /5
These cabin rentals sleep 5 people and include one bunk bed-style double bed (on bottom) and single bed (on top) along with a futon in a single large living area. Linens are included for the full and futon beds with towels for 4. No oven. Please welcome for additional fee.
TT Cabin /5 NO Pets
These cabin rentals sleep 5 people and include one bunk bed-style double bed (on bottom) and single bed (on top) along with a futon in a single large living area. Linens are included for the full and futon beds with towels for 4. No oven. No pets.
TT Cabin w/Bdrm /4
These cabin rentals sleep 4 people and include one bedroom with queen bed and a couch that sleeps two in the living area. No oven. Pets welcome for additional fee.
TT Cabin w/Bdrm /5
These cabin rentals sleep 5 people and include one bedroom with a bunk bed-style double bed (on bottom) and single bed (on top) along with a two-person futon in the living area. No oven. Pets welcome for additional fee.
TT Cabin w/Bdrm /5 NO Pets
These cabin rentals sleep 5 people and include one bedroom with a bunk bed-style double bed (on bottom) and single bed (on top) along with a two-person futon in the living area. No oven. No pets.
TT Cabin/4 NO Pets
These Thousand Trails cabin rentals sleep 4 people and include a mini refrigerator, microwave, queen size bed with bunk beds in one room, and propane gas grill.
No pets in these cabins, please.
All cabins come with microwave, coffee maker with two (2) packets of coffee, linens, towels, toilet paper & paper towels. All cabins are air conditioned & heated and satellite TV, park fire rings available upon request & availability. Check with Ranger Station concerning possible fire ban for county during certain times of the year.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Medina Lake RV Campround. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
Member Christmas Party
Starts: 12/07/2019 - Ends: 12/07/2019
We will make ornaments for our Christmas tree that we will be trimming and then enjoy party trays from Top of the Trail Cafe. Will Santa be stopping by?
Christmas Decoration Judging Day
Starts: 12/14/2019 - Ends: 12/14/2019
Christmas Caroling from RV site to RV site along with the RV site decorating judging day.
Christmas Dinner with Friends
Starts: 12/21/2019 - Ends: 12/21/2019
We will enjoy a wonderful dinner with family and friends. Bring a dessert to share.
Starts: 12/22/2019 - Ends: 12/22/2019
It's the day to remember our time during 2019 with games we love to play.
New Year's Eve Party
Starts: 12/31/2019 - Ends: 12/31/2019
Dancing, music, and games to bring in the new year!
Stargazing for the New Year
Starts: 01/18/2020 - Ends: 01/18/2020
It's time to gaze upon the universe and ponder the New Year. Join us as evening approaches and stars come out to play. Weather permitting.
Starts: 02/08/2020 - Ends: 02/08/2020
Bring your loved one to dinner and treat them and yourself to a delightful evening!
Easter Sunday Brunch
Starts: 04/20/2020 - Ends: 04/20/2020
Join us for an Easter egg hunt and brunch on Sunday.
- RV Check In: 12 noon
- RV Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (830) 751-2406.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- A maximum of 6 guests are allowed for Non-Member site, RV or Tent booking.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- A $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check in of your rental unit. You are responsible for damages to the unit and its contents, as well as to the cleanliness of the unit.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Free WiFi hotspots are located at the pool/Laundry area, activity center, and welcome center.