Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Grey's Point Camp3601 Greys Point Road, Topping, VA 23169 view map
- Open Dates: 03/30 - 11/15
- Number of Sites: 0
- Resort Office: 804-758-2485
Stay and Play by the Chesapeake Bay!
At Grey's Point Camp there is no shortage of water. It's literally around every corner at this beautiful campground. Come to the sprawling water park with the kids and find the perfect spot to relax for the day. There are two twisting slides for an adrenaline rush ride! Choose from several cool and refreshing pools. Your kids will have a blast inside the splash zone too! Explore river wildlife up close by renting one of our kayaks or canoes. Take a spin in the pond with a paddleboat. Head down to the beach, stick your toes in the sand, catch a few fish and build castles with the kids. Take a picnic lunch to the sundeck, enjoy the afternoon breeze and unwind with a glass of wine. Bring your boat and fishing gear for some of the best fishing in the Chesapeake Bay! There's something fun for everyone at Grey's Point Camp.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Ramp
- Bike Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
Dont miss out on our activities, exciting signature events and themed weekends at Greys Point Camp! Check out some of the fun activities we have coming up.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Theme Weekends
- Live Music
- Fishing Charters
Craft Beer Chili Brew
Starts: 09/30/2022 - Ends: 10/02/2022
Cornhole and Chili Brew
The ultimate cornhole tournament and chili cook off! Bring your best chili recipe and throwing arm!
Starts: 10/07/2022 - Ends: 10/09/2022
We have a lot to be thankful for so let's give back. We have so many great causes to which to contribute and so many ways to do it. Silent auctions, raffles, and food drives. Let's put on our pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month plus help the Shriners to raise money for children's hospitals.
Starts: 10/14/2022 - Ends: 10/16/2022
Our level one weekend is planned with our youngest in mind. Join us for trick-or-treating, grow your own pumpkin, Halloween crafts and spooky music throughout the weekend.
Starts: 10/21/2022 - Ends: 10/23/2022
Do you have what it takes to enter our haunted trail? Be careful, you may not be able to find your way out. We will also have site decorating, pumpkin carving, costume contests, and spooky music.
Starts: 10/28/2022 - Ends: 10/30/2022
Many will enter our haunted trail but not all will leave in one piece. This is our scariest weekend yet with a horror movie in the dark and our scariest haunted house! Will you survive? Or will you be taken by the things that go bump in the night?
Starts: 11/04/2022 - Ends: 11/06/2022
Visitors from across the country come to experience Urbanna's coastal charm while celebrating the Chesapeake Bay bivalve. Come enjoy food, bands, parade, art, vendors, wine, and beer gardens along with children's activities to enjoy.
Starts: 11/11/2022 - Ends: 11/13/2022
All things must come to an end and we will end on a bang. Grudge games are here! This is one last chance to beat your neighbor at your favorite games, one last weekend of fun. Happy Trails folks!
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
- Please visit the office for a complete list of policies and procedures.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- RV check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours/Early Arrival
- To inquire about the availability of early/late arrival and/or late departure (requires a half-day rate charge), please contact our front desk prior to arrival at (804) 758-2485.
Rate & Reservations Information
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Advance reservations are suggested. A reservation guarantees a site but not a specific site. However we will attempt to accommodate site requests when possible. All reservations are for two adults (ages 18+) and two children (ages 17 & under). Up to eight persons and two cars including guests and visitors may occupy one campsite. Extra adults and/or children require extra daily fees.
- Utility and cargo trailers must be parked on the guest’s campsite. Boats and trailers cannot park at the marina or on any campsite. You will need to park at other designated areas.
- For regular operating season dates a deposit equal to one night camping is required to reserve a site . No reservations will be held without a deposit. A three-night minimum stay is required on premium weekends. Oyster Festival requires a two-night minimum stay for Friday arrivals, a three-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals.
- Check-in after 4 p.m. If available, any check-in prior to 4 p.m. will require a half-day rate charge.
- Check-out before 11 a.m. If available, late check-out requires a half-day rate charge.
- No refunds for early departure, inclement weather or changing to a lesser priced vacation rental.
- Pets are not permitted in vacation rental cottage areas including the decks and interiors of cottages.
- Smoking is not allowed in vacation rentals.
- All rates plus tax are based on the following maximum occupancy of overnight guests: one bedroom deluxe (6 persons).
- To qualify for a weekly or monthly rate you must stay a minimum of 7 or 30 consecutive non-premium nights. Premium nights will not qualify for any discounted rate.
- Day visitors (4 years and older) must pay the guest fee of $6 per person.
- Reservations require a two-night minimum (three-night minimum for premium weekends) and a deposit of 50% of the rental fees, payable at the time of reservation.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the original party.
- All visitors, additional family members and friends are required to register at the gatehouse or office upon arrival.
- All fees are payable upon registration. We allow a maximum of eight persons and two cars per campsite including visitors.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying and/or visiting a site. Grey’s Point's visitor fee is $6 per person per day all season (ages 4 & above).
- RV left on site with utilities $17 per day
- RV left on site without utilities $10 per day
- Sewage dumping service (non-campers) $25
- The speed limit in the park is 10 mph.
- A limited number of golf cart rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Rate is $70 (standard carts) per 24 hours, plus sales tax.
- Golf carts can only be rented to the site reservation holder and must be a licensed adult driver, 21 years or older.
- Anyone operating a golf cart must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Golf cart passengers may not exceed the number of manufactured seats on the golf cart.
- Golf carts may be reserved in advance for handicapped guests with payment required in advance. Other restrictions may apply.
Private Golf Cart Fee and Policy
- Private golf carts must be the property of the site reservation holder. Additionally, guests must provide a declaration page showing proof of current $100,000 golf cart liability insurance, pay the daily fee of $15 in-full at the time of registration or $150 for a season pass.
- All private golf cart operators must comply with resort guidelines including a lifted height maximum of 20" ground to floorboard and minimum operator age of 16 with a valid driver’s license (driver permit not valid).
- Music originating from golf carts must be kept at an unobtrusive volume at all times.
- Flying or displaying flags or banners from golf carts is prohibited.
- Outside rental golf carts are not permitted on the resort.
Bicycles and Scooters
- All foot-propelled bicycles, scooters or similar items in use after dusk must have a white light mounted on the front and a red light or red reflector mounted on the back.
- 3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, motor bikes, gas scooters, go-carts and minibikes are not allowed to be operated on Resort property.
- Domestic feline and canine pets are welcome at the resorts. All other pets must be approved prior to arrival. Please clean up after all pets and keep them under your control.
- Pets must be attended to at all times.
- Pets are not permitted on the premises of vacation rental cottages, facilities or water parks. We do not allow pets in these areas; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may be or have been present. All pets must be on a hand held leash no longer than six feet and when outside, under the control of an adult handler at all times.
Boats and Boat Ramp
- Use of the boat ramp is included with paid overnight registration.
- Boats may be parked at the boat ramp for loading or unloading only. After launching, trailers must be parked in designated areas if space permits or you may rent a dry storage space at the Front Desk.
- No boat, personal jet skis or similar vehicle is permitted to be parked on any campsite space.
Tents and Vans
- Our permit does not allow us to accept ground tents or vans without water and electric hook-ups.
Water Park Restriction
- For the safety of our guests, a minimum height restriction of 48" applies for use of all waterslides. Water parks open on a varied schedule, please inquire at time of reservation.
- All campfires must be surrounded by a fire ring and completely extinguished before leaving the site or retiring for the night.
- The Resorts prohibit any flying device including drones, etc. for the safety of the park and any regulatory requirements.