RV Campground in Washington Open Year Round
Join the fun and adventure at La Conner RV & Camping Resort. With 111 acres of camping space and a half-mile of saltwater beachfront, this RV campground in Washington, offers an ideal location for exploring the Pacific Northwest. Shopping, dining, and historical buildings are accessible in La Conner to the east while the San Juan Islands are just a ferry ride away to the west.
Plan your next trip with La Conner RV & Camping Resort. The peace and serenity of Washington's beautiful outdoors will be just what you've been looking for in next trip. Visit anytime! We're open year-round.
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at La Conner RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
Due to maintenance work, it is necessary for us to close our laundry facilities, two dump stations and the spa. We will have no sewer sites available at this time in addition to these closures. Restroom #5 will be open for guest use, but our other restrooms will remain closed.
General Policies & Information
Policies and General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.