Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Oceana RV & Camping Resort2733 State Route 109, Ocean City, WA 98569 view map
- Open Dates: 05/06 - 12/31
- Number of Sites: 88
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 360-289-3504
- Zone: Northwest
Pacific Coast RV Camp in Washington
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pacific Coast, Oceana RV and Camping Resort is a beautiful RV campground in Washington State. It offers oceanfront frontage and miles of sandy beaches to explore. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the opportunity to stroll the beaches and beachcomb. During state-approved clamming seasons, Oceana RV and Camping Resort is in the heart of razor clam country. In nearby Ocean Shores, there are bike and moped rentals along with horseback riding on the beach.
For a true taste of coastal living, come experience the world-class sunsets at Oceana RV Camping Resort in Washington state. Don't miss out. Book your trip today!
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Oceana RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Stream Fishing
- Sand Badminton
- Site check in: 12 noon
- Site check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 3 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Oceana Off-Season Schedule: During our off-season, from December 1 to March 31, we are open only Thursdays through Sundays. During this time, the Ranger Station is open 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. We return to full service on April 1.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).