Lifelong memories from an award-winning Fremont RV resort
Memories are what our award-winning campground is all about. At Fremont Jellystone Park", our staff is committed to maintaining a 5-star facility. Located just outside Fremont, Wisconsin, our RV resort is conveniently situated on the beautiful shores of Partridge Lake. More than just an RV campground, Fremont Jellystone Park" RV Campground is a first class resort with amenities to match.
We offer tons of fun activities planned day after day! Love to fish? Partridge Lake boasts 990 acres of shallow reedy water - a favorite hiding place for large schools of bluegill, perch, largemouth and smallmouth bass, northern pike, catfish, and walleye.
Jellystone Park truly offers something for the whole family. We even have Yogi Bear, Boo Boo" and Cindy Bear" on site! Let Fremont Jellystone Park" RV Campground be the backdrop for memories that will last a lifetime.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Ice Fishing
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fremont Jellystone Park. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Children's Program
- Bocce Ball
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Mini Golf
- Soccer Field
- Golf Cart Rental
- Water Slide
- 3 Parks
- Scheduled Crafts
- Ice Cream Socials
- Movie Theater (movies shown nightly Memorial – Labor Day)
- Hiking Trails
- Horseshoe Pit
- Watercraft Rentals (corcls, kayaks, canoes, and paddle/jon/pontoon boats)
- Snowmobiling (during winter season)
General Policies & Information
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (920) 446-3420.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidents.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Guests are allowed one date change per reservation, additional date changes will be charged $10.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.