Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Countryside RV Resort2701 S. Idaho Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85119 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 254
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 480-982-1537
- Age Qualified
View of Superstition Mountains from an Apache Junction RV resort
Our fitness center, heated swimming pool, library, billiards, spa and recreation center are just a few reasons why our guests love Countryside RV Resort. An age-qualified community near the breathtaking Superstition Mountains, this Apache Junction RV park offers comfort, relaxation and a slew of recreational activities.
Shopping, sightseeing and ghost towns are nearby, making Countryside RV Resort a great home base for experiencing local attractions. Come see what all the excitement is about - book your next getaway at Countryside!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
At Countryside RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Cabaret Nights
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Weekly Potlucks
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Wood Carving
- Check in time: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Check out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check in age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- We are an aged qualified resort; one person must be at least 55 years of age. All other persons must be 40 years of age or older (80% rule applies.)
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the resort.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 226-6090.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations can be made online from your itinerary by clicking the "Cancel this Reservation" button.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For daily stays for less than one week, your credit card will be charged a one night deposit prior to arrival.
- For weekly stays of less than one month, your credit card will be charged a $200.00 deposit prior to arrival.
- If a RV site reservation is canceled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $4 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than 30 days.
Monthly and Seasonal Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date or by September 1 of the current year, which ever comes first.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of one month is required and will vary by resort and this is not to exceed $500. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- 14 day limit for guests with children.
- Pets are allowed in restricted areas only.
- Rates are based on party of two.
- Fee for extra guests is $2 per person, per day.
- No vicious breeds of dog.