Apache Junction RV Community with a “bucket list” lifestyle!
Meridian RV Resort is an RV-only, new generation boutique community in Apache Junction, Arizona where you don’t get lost in the numbers! Canadians and Americans all call Meridian home for the winter. They spend their time fulfilling that life long “bucket list.”
At Meridian RV Resort you will enjoy the cool desert evenings and the invigorating sunny days. With more than 310 days of sun each year, the weather allows for relaxation and enjoyment.
With the Superstition Mountains as a backdrop, Meridian RV Resort offers beautiful amenities, an activity schedule bursting with interesting things to do, from hiking and golf to arts and crafts as well as entertainment. You’ll be close to shopping, concerts, restaurants, professional sports and golf, yet far enough away from the bustle of city life to make this your ideal winter home.
Come experience our Apache Junction resort, showcasing 258, 30-50 amp sites. We offer an inviting clubhouse, tranquil lagoon pool and spa, outdoor patio, and two guest suites for visiting family and friends!
There is a sparkling laundry facility with SMART phone payment capability – and don’t forget the fire pit and fitness, billiard, dart, and card rooms!
Are you bringing along your four-legged friends? There are four designated pet areas conveniently located throughout the Resort. It is evident that Meridian RV Resort is a “next generation” resort.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions. ========================================= Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Meridian RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Craft and Yard Sales
- Movie Nights
- Music and Dancing
- Comedy & Variety Shows
- Ice Cream Socials
- End Of Season Party
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (480) 474-8900 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- A deposit equal to one night rack rate is required to reserve (refundable after check-out walk through). The balance is due on arrival.
- A $150 cleaning fee applies.
- 30-day minimum stay required.
- Pets are allowed. Some pet restrictions may apply. Limit of two dogs per site.
Campground Services & Information
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- Age qualified resort. Minimum check-in age is 55. A fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies.
- All rates are based on a party of two.
- Extra guests are charged at a rate of $4 per day, per person.
- Electricity is billed directly by SRP for stays longer than 30 days. SRP can be reached at (602) 236-8888.
- All utility trailers, boats, cargo trailers, and the like are not allowed to be parked or stored at the site. These must be stored off site. Please contact the office for more information.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.