Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Monte Vista RV Resort9060 E Steven Pollard Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85209 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 947
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 480-833-2223
- Age Qualified
A Luxurious Active Lifestyle RV Resort in Arizona
Monte Vista RV Resort is a beautiful desert RV resort in Arizona. This age-qualified resort offers a range of activities and amenities tailored to our guests. The RV resort features three refreshing swimming pools, eight lighted tennis courts, a softball field, putting green, cultural and liberal arts studios, plus much more. In addition, there is a 32-passenger bus for day trips and adventures! For your comfort, courtesy patrol is on duty 24/7.
Come experience the amazing Arizona sunsets, desert flora, scenic lakes and mountain ranges. The breathtaking mountain views are endless at and around Monte Vista RV Resort in Arizona. Enjoy the majestic Superstition Mountains and scenic Saguaro Canyon, as well as the beauty of Roosevelt and Apache Lakes against their desert backdrops.
At Monte Vista RV Resort, we want to stamp your passport full of fun, friendships, freedom and flexibility. Whether you'd like to try a new activity or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, Monte Vista RV Resort has something for everyone.
The warm and welcoming staff of Monte Vista RV Resort is ready to showcase our friendliness and genuine hospitality to make your stay the best it can possibly be.
Stay all Year at Monte Vista
We're selling homes in our Phase II expansion which features 115 new home sites. Choose from 12 beautiful 2 and 3-bedroom floorplans. Stop in today for a tour.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're seeking a quiet retreat, an intimate escape for two or a friends group getaway, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Monte Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead.
Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Creative arts, crafts classes and projects
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Lawn Bowling
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- RV and Rental Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- RV Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Rental Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. However due to very limited availability, pet friendly sites cannot be booked online. For information on available pet sites for your stay, please call the resort when booking.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 435-7128. After dark arrivals will be dry docked until the following morning.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A utility deposit equal to the rate of a 1-month stay is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Extra Person Fee is $5 per person, per day for all visitors that stay longer than a week.
- Monte Vista has a pet section.
- We have very limited pet site availability. Please call to verify the availability of a pet friendly site.