Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Paradise RV Resort10950 W. Union Hills Dr., Sun City, AZ 85373 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 950
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 623-977-0344
- Age Qualified
Age Qualified RV Resort in Arizona
Looking for the perfect RV resort in Arizona? The search stops here! Paradise RV Resort in Phoenix is a 5-star, age-qualified RV resort that offers exciting on-site activities. Cool off in our stunning swimming pool or relax in our steaming hot tub. Hit the courts for a game of tennis or pickleball, or try your skills at shuffleboard or billiards. Plus, our staff regularly arranges group outings and events. Guests also enjoy easy access to shopping, restaurants, parks, hiking and several museums all within minutes of the resort.
Book your Arizona getaway today. Paradise RV Resort offers everything you'd expect from a 5-star Arizona RV campground. We look forward to your next visit!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Paradise RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Hiking Club
- Bicycle Club
- Care Group
- Drama Club
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Rooms
- Stain Glass
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Exercise Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Dinner Shows
- Bowling Team
- Craft Shows
- DVD Rentals
- Knitting Class
- Scrap Booking
- Church Service
- Lawn Bowling
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Check In: 1 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed (two pet limit) on designated pet friendly sites. For information on reserving a pet friendly site for your stay, please call the resort prior to booking.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 847-2280.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations can be made online from your itinerary by clicking the "Cancel this Reservation" button.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For daily stays for less than one week, your credit card will be charged a one night deposit prior to arrival.
- For weekly stays of less than one month, your credit card will be charged a $200.00 deposit prior to arrival.
- If a RV site reservation is canceled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $4 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than 30 days.
Monthly and Seasonal Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date or by September 1 of the current year, which ever comes first.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of one month is required and will vary by resort and this is not to exceed $500. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Children are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed (two pet limit) on designated pet friendly sites. For information on reserving a pet friendly site for your stay, please call the resort prior to booking. Other pet restrictions may apply. No vicious dog breeds allowed.