Age Qualified RV Resort in Arizona
Looking for the perfect RV resort in Arizona? The search stops here! Paradise RV Resort in Phoenix is a 5-star, age-qualified RV resort that offers exciting on-site activities. Cool off in our stunning swimming pool or relax in our steaming hot tub. Hit the courts for a game of tennis or pickleball, or try your skills at shuffleboard or billiards. Plus, our staff regularly arranges group outings and events. Guests also enjoy easy access to shopping, restaurants, parks, hiking and several museums all within minutes of the resort.
Book your Arizona getaway today. Paradise RV Resort offers everything you'd expect from a 5-star Arizona RV campground. We look forward to your next visit!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Paradise RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bicycle Club
- Card Rooms
- Craft Shows
- Dinner Shows
- DVD Rentals
- Exercise Classes
- Fine Arts
- Hiking Club
- Lawn Bowling
- Men/Women Golf League
- Music Room
- Stained Glass Classes
- Water Aerobics
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- Guests checking in after 9 p.m. must park in the parking lot overnight, so other guests are not disrupted. By the following morning, late night guests can relocate to their RV sites.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed (two pet limit) on designated pet friendly sites. Other pet restrictions may apply. No vicious dog breeds allowed. For information on reserving a pet friendly site for your stay, please call the resort prior to booking.
Campground Services & Information
- Children are not allowed.
- Rates based on 2 adults.
- Free WiFi is available around the main complex. There is no WiFi at RV sites.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.