Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Venture In RV Resort270 N. Clark Rd, Show Low, AZ 85901 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 10/31
- Number of Sites: 378
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-537-4443
- Age Qualified
Age-Qualified RV Resort in Arizona
Experience the relaxed and peaceful setting of our age-qualified RV resort in Arizona. At Venture In RV Resort, guests enjoy easy access to some of the best trout fishing lakes and streams in Arizona just 30 minutes away. At the resort, we offer a full schedule of activities including shuffleboard, horseshoes, billiards, dancing, line dancing, crafts, potlucks, bingo, bridge, social hour and many more.
For additional off site activity, The Petrified Forest, Painted Desert National Parks and the World Famous Mogollon Rim are nearby. With an elevation of 6,300 feet, Venture In features a very comfortable climate, generally 25 to 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix or Tucson. Open May through October, Venture In is your ideal destination for a summer RV resort in Arizona!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Venture In RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Committe
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Line Dancing
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Western Line Dance classes
- Exercise Classes
- Singles Club
- Wii Games
- Happy Hour Potlucks
- Coffee and Donut Socials
- Women's Club
- Veterans Group
- Ladies Luncheons
- Casino Excursions
- Variety Shows
- Poker Tournaments
- Movie Nights
- Off-site Horse Stables
- Off-site Pickleball
- Off-site Aquatic Center
- Off-site Water Aerobics
- Off-site Jacuzzi
- Off-site Hiking Trails
- On-site Post Office
- City Bus Stop
- Live Bands
- Fitness Center
- Bocce Ball
- Community Gathering BBQ Area
- Lawn Bowling
- Ice Cream Socials
- Paint 'n' Sip
- Taco Tuesdays
- Dog Park
- Over 100 Events Every Week
DID SOMEONE SAY TACO TUESDAY?
Starts: 05/19/2020 - Ends: 10/13/2020
Well, yes, ma'am, they sure did! Join us each Tuesday throughout the season in the Clubhouse for a special Taco Tuesday lunch timed right between your other activities!
At 11:30 am we'll serve up some of the the best tacos this side of Show Low. We'll include all the fixins' you can think of along with chips, salsa, a drink and dessert. Taco Tuesdays require a 24 hour advance sign up and tickets can be purchased at the activities office M-F 9 am-3 pm for only $4!
This is a weekly event unless otherwise noted on the calendar! See you there!
SHORT STACK PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Starts: 05/20/2020 - Ends: 10/14/2020
It???s another fine mornin??? for a short stack of pancakes. Our pancake breakfasts are every other Wednesday in the clubhouse at 9 am. Join us for a short stack of pancakes with sausage, juice, coffee and great friends!
This breakfast requests a 24 hour advance sign up. Tickets are available in the Activities Office M-F from 9 am -3 pm and tickets are only $3.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL
Starts: 05/22/2020 - Ends: 10/16/2020
Join us at 2 pm every Friday afternoon cause we???ve got the toppings for your ice cream at this fun event. We???ll serve you up 2 scoops of ice cream and you can build your own treat with all your favorite toppings.
Be social over ice cream with your new and old friends and share in the fun. This even has no sign up requirement, but tickets can be purchased in advance in the activities office from M-F 9 am ??? 3 pm or at the door for only $2.
Ice cream socials are held throughout the season on Friday???s unless another event is being set up ??? the calendar will have an update if it is not offered during a specific week.
OMELET IN A BAG BREAKFAST
Starts: 05/27/2020 - Ends: 10/07/2020
Come join us and crack your eggs and add your mix-ins for your ???omelet in a bag??? breakfast. One of our most favorite breakfast events here at Venture In and it includes juice or coffee.
This event is held every other Wednesday at 9 am sharp! This event requires a 24 hour advance sign-up and tickets are available in the Activities Office M-F from 9 am-3 pm. Tickets cost $3.
FIRST FRIDAY MANAGERS MEETING IN THE CLUBHOUSE
Starts: 06/05/2020 - Ends: 10/02/2020
Come one, come all. Join our manager every first Friday for coffee and donuts in the clubhouse and meet with the manager and staff of Venture In. The meeting starts at 8 am sharp. Get the update on all the happenings and goings on at Venture In and the surrounding community. This is a social and informative event for all our residents, and everyone is welcome to join.
Join us in the support of our heroic first responders by wearing your blue shirts. This meeting is held the first Friday of every month throughout the season at 8 am.
3rd Friday Activity Meeting Coffee and Donuts
Starts: 06/19/2020 - Ends: 10/18/2020
Join us on the 3rd Friday of every month in season for coffee and donuts with the manager and activities director. Visit with the Staff to get an update on all the activities going on in the resort. This is open to all so please join us and stay informed.
This is a great opportunity to announce birthdays, events, anniversaries and other important events in the lives of our community residents.
Show your support for our Active and Retired Military by wearing your Red Shirts to the meeting.
Meeting starts at 8 am sharp, coffee and donuts are served at 7:30 AM.
COMMUNITY CRAFT SHOW
Starts: 07/25/2020 - Ends: 10/05/2020
We have great craft shows! We have something for everyone! Come join our group of artisans and crafters that love to show off and sell their latest creative wares???
If you???re a crafter or artisan, sell your creations at this indoor craft show. This show is open to the public and advertised and promoted locally to support the event. Crafters can rent a table indoors for only $5/resident and $12/non-resident. Tables are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up early in the Activities Office to secure your space. For more information call the Activities Office at 928-537-5180.
Lunch and snacks are offered for a nominal fee.
This event runs from 9 am ??? 1 pm. Set up starts as early as you need but please be set up by 8:30 am.
- Check In Time: 2 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 833-6046.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Free WiFi hotspots located in the recreation hall. Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall.
- Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.