Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Venture In RV Resort270 N. Clark Rd, Show Low, AZ 85901 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 11/30
- Number of Sites: 378
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-537-4443
- Age Qualified
Age-Qualified RV Resort in Arizona
Experience the relaxed and peaceful setting of our age-qualified RV resort in Arizona. At Venture In RV Resort, guests enjoy easy access to some of the best trout fishing lakes and streams in Arizona just 30 minutes away. At the resort, we offer a full schedule of activities including shuffleboard, horseshoes, billiards, dancing, line dancing, crafts, potlucks, bingo, bridge, social hour and many more.
For additional off site activity, The Petrified Forest, Painted Desert National Parks and the World Famous Mogollon Rim are nearby. With an elevation of 6,300 feet, Venture In features a very comfortable climate, generally 25 to 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix or Tucson. Open May through October, Venture In is your ideal destination for a summer RV resort in Arizona!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Venture In RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Committe
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Line Dancing
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Western Line Dance classes
- Exercise Classes
- Singles Club
- Wii Games
- Happy Hour Potlucks
- Coffee and Donut Socials
- Women's Club
- Veterans Group
- Ladies Luncheons
- Casino Excursions
- Variety Shows
- Poker Tournaments
- Movie Nights
- Off-site Horse Stables
- Off-site Pickleball
- Off-site Aquatic Center
- Off-site Water Aerobics
- Off-site Jacuzzi
- Off-site Hiking Trails
- On-site Post Office
- City Bus Stop
- Live Bands
- Fitness Center
- Bocce Ball
- Community Gathering BBQ Area
- Lawn Bowling
- Ice Cream Socials
- Paint 'n' Sip
- Taco Tuesdays
- Dog Park
- Over 100 Events Every Week
- Check In Time: 2 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 833-6046.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- The rates dispalyed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Free WiFi hotspots located in the recreation hall. Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for dialy and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cacnellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations recieved less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall.
- Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.