Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
ViewPoint RV & Golf Resort8700 East University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85207 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 331
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 480-373-8700
- Age Qualified
Golf & RV Resort in Arizona
If you agree that RV camping and golfing are a perfect pair, then ViewPoint RV Resort is the perfect Arizona RV resort for you! Nestled at the base of the Superstition Mountains in Mesa, Viewpoint RV Resort offers scenic views and a wide variety of attractive amenities.
At ViewPoint RV Resort, we're dedicated to offering something for all guests to enjoy. We're proud to say we're home to numerous activities and amenities including 10 tennis courts, a hair salon/spa, 27 holes of golf, softball, three swimming pools, 10 shuffleboard courts, a clubhouse and much more. There is also a wonderful collection of shopping, dining and entertainment establishments just outside the resort. Hiking, biking, and walking in the area’s parks is another great way to explore and enjoy the natural surroundings and the beautiful Arizona landscape.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Cottage (Sleeps 4)
These beautiful cottages are the perfect vacation getaway. Both bedrooms contain a queen-size bed. The primary bedroom has a flat screen TV and a private bath with a stand-up shower. The second bath has a tub/shower combo. Linens are included. In the living area is a sofa, flat screen TV, and a table that sits 4. The galley kitchen has all the basic necessities including a microwave, a 4-burner electric stove, and a full-size refrigerator. Outside a carport with seating area and gas BBQ grill extend the living space to the outdoors.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Viewpoint RV & Golf Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Pickle Ball
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Tennis Courts (www.viewpointtennisclub.com)
- 27 holes of Golf
- Driving Range
- Chipping/Putting Green
- Weekly Dinner Shows
- Live Music on The Green
- 3 Swimming Pools
- 7 Hot Tubs
- Billiard Room
- Live Concert Series
- Softball (https://www.viewpointsrsoftball.com)
- Check In: 1 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office Hours: Mon - Fri (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.). (Information for late arrivals is sent in the reservation confirmation email.)
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Pets are allowed. Limit 2 dogs per site. Other pet restrictions may apply.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit prior to arrival. Amount of deposit required is dependent on length of stay.
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- A $150 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Daily/Weekly Cancellation Policy:
- If a RV site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
Extended Stay Cencellation Policy:
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of original arrival date or by September 1, whichever comes first. Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication. For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- For age-qualified resorts, a 14 day limit on guests and children applies.
- All rates are based on a party of two. Additional fees for additional guests may apply.
- A deposit equal to the rate for one night is required for transient stays of less than a week.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of $699 is required.
- A $200 deposit is required for transient stays of one to three weeks.
- The entire balance is due upon arrival for all reservations.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter; however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- Please note that rates and deposits may be changed without notice.
- City and State taxes are in addition to the published rate.
- Electricity and water is metered and charged additionally along with trash pickup for stays of thirty days or more. $150 Electric Deposit is charged at Check in for any reservation 30 days or longer.