Top-Rated RV Resort in Arizona
Looking for an RV resort in Arizona that has it all? You've found it at Voyager RV Resort. In fact, Voyager RV Resort was honored with Woodall’s 5W Top Rating in 2012. This is a warm and friendly resort community that invites guests to enjoy an endless array of things to do and places to go. Enjoy an outstanding assortment of resort-style amenities including our five pickleball courts, golf course, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 24-hour fitness facility, health clinic and more!
Stay for a day, stay for a lifetime. Discover the best of the Southwest at Voyager RV Resort in Arizona!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Golf Course
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Voyager RV Resort & Hotel. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Glass Fusion Shop
- Bocci Ball
- Lapidary Shop
- Quilters clubs and classes
- Line Dancing
- Activities Office
- Activities Director
- Ballroom Dancing
- Card Rooms
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Silver Shop
- Stained Glass Shop
- Painting Classes
- Discussion Groups
- Wood Carvers Group
- Wood Shop
- Ballroom with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Square Dancing
- Monthly Dances
- Line Dance Classes
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Wi-Fi Hot spot areas
- Hiking Club
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Photography Club
- Weekly Potlucks
- Yoga Classes
- Zumba Classes
- Fitness Facility
- Music Vocal and Instrumental
Temporary Amenity Closure at Voyager
Currently, our main pool is closed until further notice due to renovations. During this time our indoor pool and Bay pool are available for the enjoyment of our guests.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- Hotel/Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 574-5000 (Option 0) prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. No vicious breeds of dogs.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 424-9191.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi hotspot located in the courtyard, pool area, and computer room.
- High speed Internet and additional WiFi service available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- Mailbox key deposit is $15 ($10 refundable).
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.