Stay for the next 12 months at vacation rentals with no overnight fees.
Book your next vacation up to 60 days in advance and stay for up to 7 days at a time.
With 125+ locations across the US, your next getaway is only a click away.
Welcome to the Thousand Trails Cabin Pass and The Trails Collection Reciprocal Program for Cabin Pass Members!
This membership and reciprocal program are the first of their kind and provide Cabin Pass members access to vacation rental units at most Thousand Trails campgrounds and resorts affiliated with The Trails Collection Reciprocal Program. The Cabin Pass membership has an annual fee, but no overnight fees. Membership in The Trails Collection Reciprocal Program for Cabin Members is complimentary for the first year.
Planning your next getaway has never been easier. The Cabin Pass includes a 60-day booking window and members can stay for between 2 and 7 consecutive nights per reservation with a 14 day wait period before you stay again in any rental unit.
Your vacations shouldn’t be boring and with the Cabin Pass, you can stay in a variety of unique accommodations. Glamp it up in our safari tents and yurts, have your own private retreat in one of our secluded cabins, experience the charm of a tiny house, or secure a vacation cottage in some of the best vacation destinations in the country.
Another benefit of the Cabin Pass membership is a 20% discount off the nightly rate on standard RV site stays at all RV resorts and campgrounds.
Memories are made during the experiences and vacations we have together. This year we invite you to give yourself and your loved ones the gift of the vacation and the countless ways to enjoy your time away!
The Cabin Pass can be purchased online and with a Membership Specialist today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Thousand Trails Cabin Pass?
- Cabin Pass is a new membership product available on a limited basis as a pilot promotion.
What are the benefits of Cabin Pass?
- 125+ locations with vacation rentals at our TT, Encore and destination resorts and campgrounds
- 60 days advance booking window
- 2–7-night stays
- Discounted RV site stays (20% off the nightly retail rate)
- No overnight cleaning fees
What are the restrictions of the membership?
- 14 days out of product between stays
- Only one advance reservation on file for any major holiday weekend
- Maximum two reservations on books at a time
- Cabin Pass members will be subject to pet fees and linens costs as applicable by park operations
- What types of accommodations are included in Cabin Pass membership?
- 125+ locations with vacation rentals
- Cabins, cottages, yurts, tiny houses, and other unique accommodations
Can Cabin Pass members book online?
- Yes! Cabin Pass members will sign into thousandtrails.com and make their reservations.
- What are the payment options for Cabin Pass?
- If member pays in full, payment is $1,495 plus tax
- If member chooses a monthly payment plan, the amount paid will be $1,800 plus tax
- Due at point of sale: $429.58 plus tax, then 11 equal monthly payments
- 11 equal payments of $124.58 plus any applicable taxes
- Can I be a Cabin Pass member and a Camping Pass member?
- Yes! If you choose to have both products, you will have two membership numbers.
- If I have both Cabin Pass and Camping Pass what out rules will apply?
- If a Cabin Pass/Camping Pass member stays in a cabin they will need to be out of the system for 7 nights to stay in a camping site and out of the system for 14 nights to stay in a cabin from the date of their last reservation (either cabin or camping).
- Can I have a Camping Pass reservation and Cabin Pass reservation at the same time?
- No. There will be no simultaneous reservations allowed, meaning you cannot have a Cabin Pass reservation and a Camping Pass reservation for the same dates.
- Once I check out from a Cabin Pass reservation, when can I use my Camping Pass again?
- After checking out from your Cabin Pass reservation, you’ll need to wait 7 days before you can check in on a Camping Pass reservation.