Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd, Nicolaus, CA 95659 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 212
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 530-656-2700
- Zone: Southwest
Lake Minden RV Campground in California
Local attractions and fun things to do are never scarce at beautiful Lake Minden. Located on the grassy plains of the Sacramento Valley, Lake Minden RV Camping Resort provides endless recreation and adventure. Fish, boat or just enjoy the water on our private 41-acre lake, where fishing for catfish and largemouth bass is a year-round pastime. Hiking, picnicking, attending local festivals and enjoying the wildlife are also popular at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort, as the California scenery creates the perfect backdrop for many outdoor activities.
Our central location close to major cities makes for a convenient weekend getaway or a week-long retreat. While we are open year-round, outgoing adventure-seekers will especially enjoy our April through October season. This is our most active time and the campground will be bustling with guests and tons of things to do!
Book your next trip at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort. Our relaxing atmosphere paired with a friendly staff is bound to create a memorable vacation.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
Cottage - Wheelchair Friendly (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
This cottage includes a bedroom with a queen bed, full size sleeper sofa, full bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower only. NO stove or oven. Rental includes heat and air, microwave, mini fridge, hot plate, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, utensils, SAT TV, linen and paper products supplied. Pets welcome for an additional fee.
TT Cabin (Sleeps 5/No Pets)
These cabins sleep 5 people and include a full size bed, one bunk and full size futon in a single large living area. No oven. Linens not included but available for reasonable fee; please order linens when making reservations. No pets in this rental, please.
TT Cabin (Sleeps 5/Pet Friendly)
These cabins sleep 5 people and include a full size bed, one bunk and full size futon in a single large living area. No oven. Linens not included but available for reasonable fee; please order linens when making reservations. Pets welcome for additional fee.
TT Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
These cottages are great for larger families. They have a bedroom with queen island bed, full-size sofa sleeper, 2 bunks, shower-bath, toilet, sink, 2 HD satellite TVs, kitchenette, microwave, propane BBQ, stove (no oven) , utensils, pots/pans, full size fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee maker, glasses, linens/blankets provided. AC/heat
At Lake Minden RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Mini Golf
- Weekly Potlucks
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite Check-in (Sun - Thu): 12 noon - 8 p.m.
- Campsite Check-in (Fri, Sat): 12 noon - 10 p.m.
- Campsite Check-out: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center: Tue-Sat: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun-Mon: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 23 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, from here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- No check-ins after 11 p.m.
- We have changed the check-in location. Check-in no longer happens at the ranger station. Instead guests must now check-in at the welcome center.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Prior to May 28, 2021
- If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or more days prior to arrival, you will not be charged a fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of one night rack rate.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
From May 28, 2021
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.