Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd, Nicolaus, CA 95659 view map
- Open Dates: 05/15 - 12/31
- Number of Sites: 212
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 530-656-2700
- Zone: Southwest
Lake Minden RV Campground in California
Local attractions and fun things to do are never scarce at beautiful Lake Minden. Located on the grassy plains of the Sacramento Valley, Lake Minden RV Camping Resort provides endless recreation and adventure. Fish, boat or just enjoy the water on our private 41-acre lake, where fishing for catfish and largemouth bass is a year-round pastime. Hiking, picnicking, attending local festivals and enjoying the wildlife are also popular at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort, as the California scenery creates the perfect backdrop for many outdoor activities.
Our central location close to major cities makes for a convenient weekend getaway or a week-long retreat. While we are open year-round, outgoing adventure-seekers will especially enjoy our April through October season. This is our most active time and the campground will be bustling with guests and tons of things to do!
Book your next trip at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort. Our relaxing atmosphere paired with a friendly staff is bound to create a memorable vacation.
Lake Minden Amenities Temporarily Closed
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our store hours are restricted and the following amenities are closed until further notice: clubhouse, mini-golf, playgrounds, billiards/game room, library, fire pit areas, restaurant, and picnic/BBQ areas.
In addition, we are offering the following activities only: crafts to go and scavenger hunts.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
Cottage - Wheelchair Friendly (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
This cottage includes a bedroom with a queen bed, full size sleeper sofa, full bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower only. NO stove or oven. Rental includes heat and air, microwave, mini fridge, hot plate, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, utensils, SAT TV, linen and paper products supplied. Pets welcome for an additional fee.
TT Cabin (Sleeps 5/No Pets)
These cabins sleep 5 people and include a full size bed, one bunk and full size futon in a single large living area. No oven. Linens not included but available for reasonable fee; please order linens when making reservations. No pets in this rental, please.
TT Cabin (Sleeps 5/Pet Friendly)
These cabins sleep 5 people and include a full size bed, one bunk and full size futon in a single large living area. No oven. Linens not included but available for reasonable fee; please order linens when making reservations. Pets welcome for additional fee.
TT Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
These cottages are great for larger families. They have a bedroom with queen island bed, full-size sofa sleeper, 2 bunks, shower-bath, toilet, sink, 2 HD satellite TVs, kitchenette, microwave, propane BBQ, stove (no oven) , utensils, pots/pans, full size fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee maker, glasses, linens/blankets provided. AC/heat
Vacation Camper (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This garden home has a queen bed, full size sleeper sofa and twin bunks, TV, AC/heat, kitchenette with stove/oven, pots and pans, dishes, utensils, toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator. Linens are not included, but available for a fee. Please order linen when making reservation. Outside is a charcoal grill and picnic table. Pets are welcome for an additional fee.
At Lake Minden RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Mini Golf
- Weekly Potlucks
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Campsite Check In (Sun-Thu): 12 noon - 8 p.m.
- Campsite Check In (Fri, Sat): 12 noon - 10 p.m.
- Campsite Check Out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 23 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877)864-2728.
- No check ins after 11 pm.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.