Lake Minden RV Campground in California
Local attractions and fun things to do are never scarce at beautiful Lake Minden. Located on the grassy plains of the Sacramento Valley, Lake Minden RV Camping Resort provides endless recreation and adventure. Fish, boat or just enjoy the water on our private 41-acre lake, where fishing for catfish and largemouth bass is a year-round pastime. Hiking, picnicking, attending local festivals and enjoying the wildlife are also popular at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort, as the California scenery creates the perfect backdrop for many outdoor activities.
Our central location close to major cities makes for a convenient weekend getaway or a week-long retreat. While we are open year-round, outgoing adventure-seekers will especially enjoy our April through October season. This is our most active time and the campground will be bustling with guests and tons of things to do!
Book your next trip at Lake Minden RV Camping Resort. Our relaxing atmosphere paired with a friendly staff is bound to create a memorable vacation.
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
At Lake Minden RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Mini Golf
- Weekly Potlucks
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in (Sun - Thu): 12 noon - 8 p.m.
- Campsite check-in (Fri, Sat): 12 noon - 10 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center: Tue-Sat: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun-Mon: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 23 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, from here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- No check-ins after 11 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Cancellation Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- We have changed the check-in location. Check-in no longer happens at the ranger station. Instead guests must now check-in at the welcome center.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.