Secluded RV Resort in California
Bring your family to the Pismo Beach area's most unique RV resort, Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort. Nestled among rolling dunes and fringed by rollicking waves, this California RV resort offers guests breathtaking vistas and trails to the beach. We call this a winning combination - secluded and quiet but not remote.
Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort lends itself to numerous water sports and activities. Swimming, boating, fishing and surfing are popular activities, while biking and hiking are also at the top of the list. Visit our fabulous coastal RV resort in California!
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Beach Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Sand Sledding
- Arcade Game Room
Horse Stables Temporarily Closed at Pacific Dunes Ranch
Please be advised that our horse riding stables are closed for the remainder of 2023.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Horse Stables Temporarily Closed at Pacific Dunes Ranch: Please be advised that our horse riding stables are closed for the remainder of 2023.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Lodging Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Two-hour early check-in for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 908-7787.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Office is closed for lunch daily between 12 noon and 1 pm.
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after.
- Sites are based on six people. Any additional people will require an additional site.
- Only one vehicle per site. Extra vehicles or trailers in tow will require an extra site or you will need to park extra vehicles and trailers in overflow.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.