Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort1205 Silver Spur Place, Oceano, CA 93445 view map
- Open Dates: 05/15 - 12/31
- Number of Sites: 229
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 805-489-7787
Secluded RV Resort in California
Bring your family to the Pismo Beach area's most unique RV resort, Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort. Nestled among rolling dunes and fringed by rollicking waves, this California RV resort offers guests breathtaking vistas and trails to the beach. We call this a winning combination - secluded and quiet but not remote.
Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort lends itself to numerous water sports and activities. Swimming, boating, fishing and surfing are popular activities, while biking and hiking are also at the top of the list. Visit our fabulous coastal RV resort in California!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
Cottage (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These newly renovated cottages provide beautiful views of the dunes and sunset from the front porch. Choose from 3 unique cottages. Each beyond expectation. All stunning! Each cottage has a private bedroom with a queen size bed. Additional sleeping accommodations include cozy bunks in the hallway. The full bath includes a tub/shower combo. In the living area is a drop-leaf dinette that seats four and a sofa. The fully equipped kitchen includes everything needed for a camping getaway including a hooded stovetop (no oven) and full-size refrigerator. Outside a covered porch and picnic table extend the living to the outdoors.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pacific Dunes Ranch RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Beach Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Sand Sledding
- Arcade Game Room
- Check In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 908-7787.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Office is closed for lunch daily between 12 noon and 1 pm.
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after.
- Sites are based on six people. Any additional people will require an additional site.
- Only one vehicle per site. Extra vehicles or trailers in tow will require an extra site or you will need to park extra vehicles and trailers in overflow.