Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort36-100 Date Palm Drive, Cathedral City, CA 92234 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 135
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 760-328-4813
RV Resort in California
Located in the beautiful Coachella Valley of California, Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort is the perfect vacation destination. Internationally recognized as a top destination for golf, Palm Springs is a preferred destination of travelers from all over the world. Guests of Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort can enjoy rounds of golf at our neighboring property, Date Palm Country Club.
No matter what you enjoy, there is something for you in this desert community! This California RV resort is also located near many popular landmarks. Beautiful, natural attractions such as Joshua Tree National Park, Thousand Palms Oasis, Indian Canyon, the Living Desert Wildlife & Botanical Preserve, as well as the Santa Rosa/San Jacinto National Monuments are a short distance from the resort.
Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort features 140 sites, all with full hook ups for ultimate comfort. Visit us soon! The staff at Palm Springs Oasis can’t wait to help you make great vacation memories.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Cable TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Palm Springs Oasis RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line Dancing
- Planned Activities
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Bingo/Card Playing
California COVID-19 Restrictions
Our campground is open and ready to welcome you! As you make your reservation, please review California’s COVID-19 Restrictions, which include recommendations for travel to and within the state. Additionally, if you plan to stay less than 14 days you are required to sign a waiver prior to check-in. If you do not meet the criteria outlined in the waiver, you can still enjoy your stay with us by simply extending your stay to meet the 14-day requirement. Note, all customers entering California from another state should consider the 14-day quarantine requirement outlined in California’s COVID-19 Restrictions.
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf
- Pets are allowed.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 680-0144.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A 14 day limit on guests apply.
- Rates are based on a party of two.
- No shows will forfeit the deposit.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- For reservations of one month or longer, a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notifications made 45 days in advance of original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than 45 days prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held in account to be used anytime within the next 12 months.
- The only exceptions are a documented major family medical emergency or death, which will entitle a guest to a full refund prior to check in.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Guests staying at PSO have access to the following amenities located at the adjacent Date Palm Country Club:
- Exercise Room
- Pro Shop
- Driving Range
- Tennis Courts
- 18 Hole Executive Golf course (discounted rate for PSO guests)