Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Turtle Beach RV Resort703 E. Williamson Rd., Manteca, CA 95337 view map
- Open Dates: 05/15 - 12/31
- Number of Sites: 72
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 209-239-2034
- Zone: Southwest
Laid-Back RV Campground in California
Turtle Beach RV Camping is the perfect RV campground in California for a weekend of fishing and relaxation. Located along the San Joaquin River, Turtle Beach is a scenic and quiet retreat for any fisherman, individual, couple or family looking for peace and tranquility. At Turtle Beach RV Camping, we offer RV camping sites and shady tent camping areas close to the river. Relax on the sand, enjoy jet skiing or boating on the river, and spend time with family and friends at this picturesque RV campground in California’s beautiful Modesto region.
Turtle Beach RV Camping is a limited service campground. While you are staying with us, be sure to enjoy local attractions in nearby Manteca, Modesto and Stockton. We look forward to making your Turtle Beach camping trip a memorable getaway!
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Turtle Beach RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Boat Launch
- Check In: 8 a.m. No check ins after 10 p.m. (gate closes).
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed. Two pets are allowed. Extra pets are $2 per day.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
The gate is closed twice daily to check-ins during the rangers' lunch times at 11:30 a.m. - 12 noon and 7 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.. If you arrive to check in during this times, please pull to the right. You are welcome to wait inside the lodge until our rangers return. Once they return, they will assist with your check in.
Free WiFi at the clubhouse. Park-wide WiFi is available from Jabba Communications for a fee.