A perfect beach experience at this Fort Myers RV resort
Gulf Air RV Resort is the perfect beach experience. Just five minutes from the islands of Sanibel and Captiva, our location lets guests explore the best shelling beaches of Southwest Florida. Grab your bikes, bathing suits and towels! Gulf Air RV Resort is just 2 miles from the sand of Fort Myers Beach. Don't have a bike? No problem! There is a trolley service that stops right in front of our Fort Myers RV resort.
At the resort, island hospitality surrounds you with a spectacular heated pool, all-new community room, picnic area, shuffleboard, lawn games area, scheduled activities, laundry facilities, and shower houses. This property has NO Storage for Box trailers or water craft.
Grab your own slice of a tropical oasis at Gulf Air RV Resort. Stay a day or a lifetime in paradise. Our spacious RV sites are fully equipped with 30/50 amp service, cable TV, water and sewer. Vacation cottages also available to rent!
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gulf Air RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Sightseeing Tours
- Arts & Crafts
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Jam Sessions
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 307-0768.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed. All dogs must be on a leash when outside of camper. No dogs over 25 lbs. No aggressive breeds. Limit 2 dogs per site.
Campground Services & Information
- Watercraft storage is not permitted on the campground.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.