Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Gulf View RV Resort10205 Burnt Store Rd., Punta Gorda, FL 33950 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 204
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 941-639-3978
A quaint RV resort in Fort Myers, Florida
Sunshine and Old Florida hospitality await you at Gulf View RV Resort. Situated just 4 miles from Historic Downtown Punta Gorda, our guests enjoy nearby boutiques, shops, waterfront dining and a variety of recreational activities. Punta Gorda is known for great fishing and boating - so naturally, our guests take advantage of both.
Guests quickly discover that Gulf View RV Resort is a fantastic place to get away and enjoy Florida's slow-paced lifestyle. Resort amenities include a pool, spa, billiards, shuffleboard and horseshoes. Is golf your game? Indulge in 12 different courses, all located just a short distance from the resort.
This quaint RV resort attracts many guests who stay for the entire winter season. Get away from the cold and visit us during winter, or visit during summer and soak up the sunshine. The fun and hospitality never ends at Gulf View RV Resort -- the only thing missing is you!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gulf View RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Pool Exercise
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 237-2757.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Polices:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Prior to May 28, 2021
• If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or more days prior to arrival, you will not be charged a fee.
• If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
• In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
• No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
• For length of stay policy, see the details below on daily, weekly, and monthly reservations.
From May 28, 2021
• RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
• Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Site numbers/selections are not guaranteed to guests staying less than a full year.