Encore Gulf View
A quaint RV resort in Fort Myers, Florida
Sunshine and Old Florida hospitality await you at Gulf View RV Resort. Situated just 4 miles from Historic Downtown Punta Gorda, our guests enjoy nearby boutiques, shops, waterfront dining and a variety of recreational activities. Punta Gorda is known for great fishing and boating - so naturally, our guests take advantage of both.
Guests quickly discover that Gulf View RV Resort is a fantastic place to get away and enjoy Florida's slow-paced lifestyle. Resort amenities include a pool, spa, billiards, shuffleboard and horseshoes. Is golf your game? Indulge in 12 different courses, all located just a short distance from the resort.
This quaint RV resort attracts many guests who stay for the entire winter season. Get away from the cold and visit us during winter, or visit during summer and soak up the sunshine. The fun and hospitality never ends at Gulf View RV Resort -- the only thing missing is you!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gulf View RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Pool Exercise
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 941-639-3978
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 237-2757.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Site numbers/selections are not guaranteed to guests staying less than a full year.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.