A tropical Fort Lauderdale RV resort near the Atlantic Ocean
Enjoy the shores of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in South Florida when visiting Highland Woods RV Resort. Located in South Florida's Pompano Beach, we're a tropical RV resort boasting spectacular amenities and activities. Relax at the pool, play a game of horseshoes or snuggle up with a book at the library.
A variety of local activities are available within minutes of this Fort Lauderdale RV park. Deep sea fishing, dining, shopping, gaming and golf are all popular pastimes among our guests. Our sites can accommodate motor coaches up to 40 feet, and all 147 sites feature full hook-ups. We also offer daily, weekly, monthly, and annual rates.
Come and take in the sights and shops of South Florida or stroll along our miles of beaches while enjoying the warm tropical breezes of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Highland Woods RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Heated Pool
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: Mon - Sat, 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Check-in: Sun: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 16 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Max occupancy is 2 people per RV.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737. Please note late arrival check-ins must occur prior to 8pm Monday - Friday, and by 6pm Saturday - Sunday.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed. 2 pets max. No aggressive breeds.
Campground Services & Information
As you book your reservation, please note the following conditions:
- Highland Woods is not a typical Encore resort.
- Highland Woods is an older campground with very narrow sites.
- For Highland Woods, the check-in is at the Breezy Hill office (located approximately 100 feet to the west of Highland Woods entrance, on the same side of the street).
- Sewer connections are beneath the RV (you may have to crawl under the RV to connect).
- Water and electric connections are on the opposite side of normal RV hook-up connections.
- The sites are very tight.
- Storage trailers are not allowed. There is not sufficient space for them.
- There are two trains located near the resort that run often.
- We permit one vehicle per site (no commercial vehicles).
- We have 95% French speaking guests from November - April.
- You must have a vehicle at all times to move your RV. We do not accept RVs towed into the property.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.