Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Highland Woods RV Resort900 NE 48th Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 147
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 954-942-8688
A tropical Fort Lauderdale RV resort near the Atlantic Ocean
Enjoy the shores of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in South Florida when visiting Highland Woods RV Resort. Located in South Florida's Pompano Beach, we're a tropical RV resort boasting spectacular amenities and activities. Relax at the pool, play a game of horseshoes or snuggle up with a book at the library.
A variety of local activities are available within minutes of this Fort Lauderdale RV park. Deep sea fishing, dining, shopping, gaming and golf are all popular pastimes among our guests. Our sites can accommodate motor coaches up to 40 feet, and all 147 sites feature full hook-ups. We also offer daily, weekly, monthly, and annual rates.
Come and take in the sights and shops of South Florida or stroll along our miles of beaches while enjoying the warm tropical breezes of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Highland Woods RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Heated Pool
Policies and General Information:
- Check-in Mon - Sat: 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Check-in Sun: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 16 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. 2 pets max. No aggressive breeds.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- No refunds for early departure.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
As you book your reservation, please note the following conditions:
- Highland Woods is not a typical Encore resort.
- Highland Woods is an older campground with very narrow sites.
- For Highland Woods, the check-in is at the Breezy Hill office (located approximately 100 feet to the west of Highland Woods entrance, on the same side of the street).
- Sewer connections are beneath the RV (you may have to crawl under the RV to connect).
- Water and electric connections are on the opposite side of normal RV hook-up connections.
- The sites are very tight.
- Storage trailers are not allowed. There is not sufficient space for them.
- There are two trains located near the resort that run often.
- We permit one vehicle per site (no commercial vehicles).
- We have 95% French speaking guests from November - April.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.