Fun-Filled RV Park in Florida
Spend a month or enjoy the entire winter at Pioneer Village RV Resort. Our RV park in North Fort Myers provides the perfect place to stay and play in a charming community surrounded by beautiful beaches and great attractions. Water lovers will celebrate our location just 25 minutes from award winning Gulf beaches and Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
Got a pooch? Pioneer Village RV Resort is pet-friendly and features its own dog park so your four-legged companion won't have to miss you while you're visiting us. Ready for fun? If you're looking for activities and plenty to do, we have our own Social Committee that will ensure you have as much fun as possible!
At this Florida RV park, guests can leave the planning to us! We provide weekend breakfasts, lunches and dinners all scheduled in advance. Join us at Pioneer Village RV Resort for your next Florida adventure.
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pioneer Village RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Arts & Crafts
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Line, Country Western, Ballroom, and Swing Dancing
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Pioneer Village does not allow Tents, Pop Ups or Truck Campers.
- RV storage is limited.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 897-2757.
- We are no longer accepting reservations after dark. It is hard to see sites, trees/limbs, utility connections at night.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.