Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pioneer Village RV Resort7974 Samville Road, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 505
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 239-543-3303
Fun-Filled RV Park in Florida
Spend a month or enjoy the entire winter at Pioneer Village RV Resort. Our RV park in North Fort Myers provides the perfect place to stay and play in a charming community surrounded by beautiful beaches and great attractions. Water lovers will celebrate our location just 25 minutes from award winning Gulf beaches and Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
Got a pooch? Pioneer Village RV Resort is pet-friendly and features its own dog park so your four-legged companion won't have to miss you while you're visiting us. Ready for fun? If you're looking for activities and plenty to do, we have our own Social Committee that will ensure you have as much fun as possible!
At this Florida RV park, guests can leave the planning to us! We provide weekend breakfasts, lunches and dinners all scheduled in advance. Join us at Pioneer Village RV Resort for your next Florida adventure.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Cottage - 1 Bedroom
These cottages have a separate bedroom with a queen size bed. Accommodations include a sleeper sofa, swivel rocker, end table and lamp, TV, a drop leaf dinette with 4 chairs and a front porch for relaxation. In some cottages, the living room/dinette and bedroom area has a 13' slide out to create a large open area. Cottages have air conditioning and heat. They are fully equipped with linens, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and utensils.
Cottage - 1 Bedroom (Loft)
These cottages ave a separate bedroom with a queen size bed. Accommodations include sleeper sofa, swivel rocker, end table and lamp, TV, and a drop leaf dinette with 4 chairs. Cottages have air conditioning and heat. They are fully equipped with linens, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and utensils.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pioneer Village RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Arts & Crafts
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Line, Country Western, Ballroom, and Swing Dancing
- Check In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 897-2757.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- No refunds for early departure.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.