Encore Sherwood Forest
An RV resort in Kissimmee with location, location, location!
Want to be close to everything while surrounded by pure nature? Sherwood Forest RV Resort in Kissimmee is the place for you. This beautiful RV resort is just four miles from Walt Disney World, and 12 miles from Universal Studios. For the ultimate shopping experience, enjoy your proximity to six major malls and outlets, all within 10 miles of the resort.
Sherwood Forest RV Resort is a beautiful RV resort in Kissimmee offering an abundance of amenities and activities. Concerts, dinners, dances, dance lessons, bingo, card nights, board game nights, crafting, quilting, ice cream socials and cookouts are just a few of the popular activities at Sherwood Forest RV Resort.
We have a variety of RV and tent sites as well as park model rental cottages to meet your needs at this beautiful RV resort in Kissimmee. We have 531 sites and 457 offer full hook-ups. Come see us at Sherwood Forest RV Resort!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sherwood Forest RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Director
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Mini Golf
- Aerobic and Exercise Dancing
- Card Playing
- Live Entertainment in season
- Outdoor Chess
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Arts & Crafts
- Church Service
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Mini-Golf Tournaments
- Outdoor Chess
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 407-396-7600
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- RV/Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Business office hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sat: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Quiet hours: 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- A 3-day minimum stay reservation is required for rentals.
- $200 deposit secured with a credit card is required. Your deposit becomes a refundable security deposit after checkout.
- A walk through will be made to determine if any charges against the security deposit will be made.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Pets are allowed except in select rentals.
- No aggressive breeds.
- Two (2) pets max per site
- Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site.
- Pets are permitted in select rentals, please check rental tab for more information.
- No cages or fencing/pens are permitted on site.
WIFI Availability & Associated Fees
- Free WiFi hotspot at the RV Clubhouse Café and Tiki Bar. WiFi service is available at the rental or RV site from Spectrum Internet for an additional charge.
- Paid WiFi available on RV sites for $4 per day/ $35 per month.
Campground Services & Information
- Tent Camping: No tenting camping allowed on RV sites. Five (5) designated sites for tents only.
- Cable: Included for free on RV sites & in rentals.
- Honey Wagon: No honey wagon service
- Tow Trailer Rules: Tow trailers are not permitted on RV sites. They can be kept in storage.
- Tow Trailer Storage Pricing: $10 per day/ $35 per week/ $80 per month.
- RVs older than 15 years must be approved by the resort prior to check-in.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.