Good golf. Good friends. Good life at an RV resort in Tampa
Love to golf? With three 9-hole golf courses and a pro shop, Silver Dollar RV Resort offers a truly great golfing experience for every skill level. It is also a beautiful campground perfect for enjoying the Florida sunshine.
If golf isn't your game, try your skills at the Trap & Skeet Club, enjoy some fishing, explore our hiking trails, relax by the beautiful swimming pool or try the cuisine at one of the two restaurants at this Tampa area RV resort. For off-site excursions, guests can also enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Tampa and Tarpon Springs.
There’s something for everyone at Silver Dollar RV Resort in Tampa!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Golf Course
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Silver Dollar RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Card Room
- Trap, Skeet
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Same day arrival not permitted on Sundays.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
- $200 deposit secured with a credit card is required. Your deposit becomes a refundable security deposit after checkout.
- A walk through will be made to determine if any charges against the security deposit will be made.
- Should any charges be made against your deposit, they will be made in writing within 15 days.
- Refunds will be credited back to the credit card within 30 days.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.