Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Silver Dollar Golf, Trap Club & RV Resort12515 Silver Dollar Drive, Odessa, FL 33556 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 459
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 813-920-4185
Good golf. Good friends. Good life at an RV resort in Tampa
Love to golf? With three 9-hole golf courses and a pro shop, Silver Dollar RV Resort offers a truly great golfing experience for every skill level. It is also a beautiful campground perfect for enjoying the Florida sunshine.
If golf isn't your game, try your skills at the Trap & Skeet Club, enjoy some fishing, explore our hiking trails, relax by the beautiful swimming pool or try the cuisine at one of the two restaurants at this Tampa area RV resort. For off-site excursions, guests can also enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Tampa and Tarpon Springs.
There’s something for everyone at Silver Dollar RV Resort in Tampa!
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Golf Course
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Silver Dollar RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Card Room
- Trap, Skeet
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 548-9981.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.
Rental Unit Policy:
- $200 deposit secured with a credit card is required. Your deposit becomes a refundable security deposit after checkout.
- A walk through will be made to determine if any charges against the security deposit will be made.
- Should any charges be made against your deposit, they will be made in writing within 15 days.
- Refunds will be credited back to the credit card within 30 days.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival will be charged $62.50.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival will be charged $250.00.