Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Southern Palms RV ResortOne Avocado Lane, Eustis, FL 32726 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 889
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 352-357-8882
Experience something new at a RV resort in Central Florida
An abundance of recreational activities surround Southern Palms RV Resort. This Central Florida RV resort is located just 40 minutes from Orlando, allowing guests to enjoy nearby sites and attractions. Shopping, restaurants and many golf courses, ranging from novice to professional, are all within minutes of Southern Palms RV Resort.
At the campground, relax by the swimming pool or soak in the hot tub. Take in a game of shuffleboard or test your skills at bocci ball. Check out a book at our library or dance the evening away. You set the pace that will serve as your perfect RV getaway in Central Florida.
Come and join us and experience the Florida RV lifestyle at Southern Palms RV Resort.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Park Model / 4
These units have a queen size bed, dinette and sofa. Exterior covered front porches and open driveway. Units include cable TV), heat and air conditioning, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, cups, glasses, electric coffee makers, toasters, microwave, BBQ grill, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Linens are included. Linen packages include bedding and bath towels for two people. Pets are welcome in these units for an additional deposit.
Park Model / 4 No Pets
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Southern Palms RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Painting Classes
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball (court & lawn)
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Water Aerobics
- Jam Sessions
- Potluck Dinners
- Weekly Dances
- $5.00 Lunches
- Line Dance Lessons & Social
- Exercise/Yoga Classes
- Ballroom Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Group Trips - Day & Overnight
- Bowling Group
- Golf Group
- Check In Time: 11:00 AM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 307-0768.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- No refunds for early departure.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.