Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Horseshoe Lakes RV Campground12962 S 225 W, Clinton, IN 47842 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 11/01
- Number of Sites: 134
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 765-832-2487
- Zone: Midwest
Terre Haute RV Campground in Indiana
Looking for more than just an RV campground? Horseshoe Lakes is just the place. Situated amid a stunning setting of spring-fed lakes and wooded landscapes, Horseshoe Lakes RV Camping Resort is home to over 290 acres. Catering to the needs of children and adults alike, this RV campground in Indiana offers a family friendly atmosphere and the charm of a true campground.
On top of providing unbeatable campsites, Horseshoe Lakes has access to 11 lakes. Fish for crappie, catfish, bass, bluegill and more. Fishing not your thing? No problem. Horseshoe Lakes RV Camping Resort offers many recreational activities for the whole family. For off-site excursions, nearby towns are complete with shops and restaurants. Book your trip to Horseshoe Lakes today!
Pardon Our Dust! Exciting News at Horseshoe Lakes!
We are working on upgrading all our sites to 50 amp service. Please pardon our dust as we work to make an even better camping experience for you!
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Horseshoe Lakes RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Children's Playground
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (765) 832-2487.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If you are bringing firewood in the park, please remove all bark and wrap it up in Saran Wrap due to the Ash Borer.