Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Diamond Caverns RV Resort & Golf1878 Mammoth Cave Pkwy., Park City, KY 42160 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 68
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 270-749-2891
- Zone: Midwest
18 Hole Golf Course at Diamond Caverns RV Resort & Golf
Diamond Caverns RV Resort & Golf Club offers the best in family vacations and southern hospitality. With a unique family atmosphere, this RV Resort near Mammoth Cave National Park has 743 acres designed for relaxation and exploration plus an 18-hole golf course. Diamond Caverns RV Resort boasts walking, hiking, and biking trails, along with other area attractions.
We offer full hook-up sites, including water and electric. Additionally, Diamond Caverns RV Resort has 2 bedroom accommodations equipped with a nearby pool. Book your next getaway with this Mammoth Cave RV campground.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Bocci Ball
Come visit our RV resort with 70 RV sites (55 full hook-up, 50 amp & 15 full hook-up, 30 amp), water & electric sites & primitive tent camping, a 18-hole golf course, and condos at the Gateway to Mammoth Cave. Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Diamond Caverns RV Resort & Golf. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/Central Modem Connection
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
- Mini Golf
Starts: 10/24/2020 - Ends: 10/24/2020
Spooky! Hotdog roast, games, hayrides and karaoke.
- Check In Time: 11:00 AM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed in the RV park only.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (270) 749-2891 X118.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For mail delivery to members, send correspondence to: General Delivery, P. O. Box 305, Park City, KY 42160.
- For FedEx & UPS: 1878 Mammoth Cave Parkway, Park City, KY 42160
- We are open year round; however, our active season is from Memorial Day through the end of October. Amenities and activities are limited from October to Memorial Day. During this time, the preserve offers campsites and restroom facilities only.