Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Mt Desert Narrows Camping Resort1219 State Hwy 3, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 view map
- Open Dates: 05/15 - 10/11
- Number of Sites: 258
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 207-288-4782
Coastal RV Resort in Maine
If you love the ocean, then a trip to Mt. Desert Narrows RV Resort should be on your calendar. Pitch a tent or park your RV right along the shoreline. Mt. Desert Narrows RV Resort is the ideal location to take in panoramic views of the Atlantic.
This beautiful RV resort in coastal Maine also offers an array of activities and amenities to enjoy. Stay at the resort and relax by the heated swimming pool, or take a trip off site to explore historic Bar Harbor and famous Acadia National Park. Both are just a short drive from Mt. Desert Narrows RV Resort in Maine.
Book now! Our friendly staff is ready to ensure you enjoy a fabulous visit.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
These resort cottages come fully furnished with cookware, dinnerware, a microwave, a stove and a refrigerator. In one bedroom is a queen-size bed. In the other is a pyramid-style bunk (full on bottom, twin on top). The full bath contains a shower. The living area contains a full-size sleeper sofa. Linen is not included.
No smoking or pets in these rental
Elevated Tent Site (with platform)
Mt. Desert Narrows offers elevated tent sites with a view of the ocean. Sites fit a 12' x 12' tent on a 12' x 16' platform. Bathhouses are nearby. Electricity and water are onsite along with a picnic table and a fire ring with 1/2 grate.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mt Desert Narrows Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Ice cream socials
- Magic shows
General Policies & Information
- Campsite Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (207) 288-8106.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests (except residents of CT, ME, NH, NY, and VT) are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the entertainment center. Additional WiFi available from Tengo Internet for a fee.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out, holiday weekends, no shows or special promotions.
- If you want to reserve an RV site for a holiday, we require a three or four night minimum stay. For a tent site over a holiday, we require a two or three night minimum stay.
RV Deposit Policy:
- Monthly Reservations: $250 Deposit
- Seasonal Reservations $500 Deposit
- It will take up to 48 hours for the property to receive your reservation information and complete the processing of your booking
Rental Deposit Policy:
- RV Trailer: $250
- Refundable damage deposit required at check-in: $200