Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pinehirst RV Resort & Campground7 Oregon Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 view map
- Open Dates: 04/16 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 537
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 207-934-5526
Wooded RV Park in Maine
The search for the perfect Maine RV park stops here! Pinehirst RV Resort is a camping destination that truly has it all. Nestled deep in the woods, Pinehirst RV Resort allows you to become one with nature as you create memories that will last a lifetime. We pride ourselves on the fact that groups choose to return to our campground year after year.
Pinehirst RV Resort is an excellent choice for a great camping experience in Maine. Guests quickly discover that we offer a convenient location for exploring nearby cities and attractions. We're just two miles from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, and just 15 minutes from Portland. A 90-minute drive from the resort can take you to Boston.
Open for the summer months, Pinehirst RV Resort offers a peaceful setting. Our spacious Old Orchard Beach campground comes complete with water, electric, cable, phone and sewer facilities. You're sure to find what you're looking for at Pinehirst, a unique Maine RV Resort!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Bocci Ball
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pinehirst RV Resort & Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Planned Activities
- Bocci Ball
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campground check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campground check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please call our office during business hours and refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Reservations 30 days or longer require a deposit of 50% when making the reservation and must be paid in full one month prior to arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued due to bad weather or early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.