Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pinehirst RV Resort & Campground7 Oregon Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 view map
- Open Dates: 04/15 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 537
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 207-934-5526
Wooded RV Park in Maine
The search for the perfect Maine RV park stops here! Pinehirst RV Resort is a camping destination that truly has it all. Nestled deep in the woods, Pinehirst RV Resort allows you to become one with nature as you create memories that will last a lifetime. We pride ourselves on the fact that groups choose to return to our campground year after year.
Pinehirst RV Resort is an excellent choice for a great camping experience in Maine. Guests quickly discover that we offer a convenient location for exploring nearby cities and attractions. We're just two miles from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, and just 15 minutes from Portland. A 90-minute drive from the resort can take you to Boston.
Open for the summer months, Pinehirst RV Resort offers a peaceful setting. Our spacious Old Orchard Beach campground comes complete with water, electric, cable, phone and sewer facilities. You're sure to find what you're looking for at Pinehirst, a unique Maine RV Resort!
Pre Check-in Requirement for Maine Guests
To comply with state requirements and to help “Keep Maine Healthy,” beginning June 26, all guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Please download and fill out the Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) before heading to your site or rental. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Bocci Ball
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pinehirst RV Resort & Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Program
- Planned Activities
- Bocci Ball
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
General Policies & Information
- Campground check-in: 3 p.m.
- Campground check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (207) 934-5526.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance form (found here: https://rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Maine-CertificateofComplianceforVisitors.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- WiFi and high speed Internet available from Fast Wave Network for a fee.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- Reservations 30 days or longer require a deposit of 50% when making the reservation and must be paid in full one month prior to arrival.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For reservations of one month or longer, a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notifications made forty-five days in advance of original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than forty-five days from arrival, a full refund of the deposit for a death, or documented major family medical emergency if made prior to check-in.
- No refunds will be issued due to bad weather or leaving early.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.