Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Gateway to Cape Cod RV Campground90 Stevens Road, Rochester, MA 02770 view map
- Open Dates: 05/18 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 169
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 508-763-5911
- Zone: Northeast
A peaceful hidden gem Cape Cod RV resort
Explore The Cape with a visit to our Cape Cod RV Resort. Conveniently located near ocean beaches, Gateway to Cape Cod features RV Camping access to beautiful, wooded sites and an array of amenities and activities to enjoy. Explore the scenery along bike paths, spend a day splashing in the ocean, fish along the shores or get out on the water in a kayak or canoe.
Gateway to Cape Cod RV Resort is a true hidden gem. It's close to attractions like Plymouth Rock yet away from the hustle and bustle. Our friendly staff looks forward to helping you create a memorable vacation, whether you prefer to unwind by the campfire or pursue more adventurous activities. Our Cape Cod RV Resort encompasses the essence of a true Cape Cod vacation.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Satellite TV $$
28' Deluxe /6 NO Pets
The 28' deluxe units sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and include one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with bunk beds, and a pullout sofa with double bed. The majority of units have decks, but linens are not provided. No pets.
38' 1 Bdrm/scr porch/6
This unit can accommodate up to 6 people, No pets allowed, Linens are not provided but are available for a fee.
38' Deluxe /8
The 38' Deluxe units sleep 8 (4 adults/4 children), and include one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with bunk beds, bunk beds in hallway, and a pullout sofa with double bed. The majority of units have decks, but linens are not provided. Pets welcome for an additional fee.
Log Loft Deluxe /8 NO Pets
The log loft deluxe units sleep 8 (4 adults/4 children) and include one bedroom with double bed, pullout sofa with double bed, and room for 4 children in the loft. The majority of units have decks, but linens are not provided. No pets.
Luxury Loft /6
The luxury lofts sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and include one bedroom with double bed, pullout sofa with double bed, and room for 2 children in the loft. The majority of units have decks, but linens are not provided. Pets welcome for an additional fee.
Luxury Loft /6 NO Pets
The luxury lofts sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and include one bedroom with double bed, pullout sofa with double bed, and room for 2 children in the loft. The majority of units have decks, but linens are not provided. No pets.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gateway to Cape Cod RV. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Campsite Check-in: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- All Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Pool Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by appointment
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check-in age is 21 years old
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (508) 763-5911.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.