Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Sturbridge RV Resort19 Mashapaug Rd., Sturbridge, MA 01566 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 10/31
- Number of Sites: 165
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 508-347-7156
- Zone: Northeast
New England treasure RV campground in Massachusetts
Reserve an easy-access campsite at Sturbridge RV Resort and experience the ultimate campground retreat. This quaint New England treasure is nestled upon 200 acres of woodlands and features lakeside sites and a host of resort-style amenities. Spend your day with activities or just relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
The historic Old Sturbridge Village is a popular attraction among guests. Additionally, local activities such as shopping, dining and entertainment are easily accessible via major routes from all directions. Plan a trip to our RV campground in Massachusetts! Sturbridge RV Resort will surely becomes your favorite vacation destination.
- Bike Trails
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
Cottage - 28' Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
The 2-bedroom deluxe rentals at Sturbridge sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children). They include a double sleeper sofa, a bedroom with a double bed and another with a bunk bed. The kitchen and full bath are equipped with the basic necessities. Outside is a picnic table, fire ring and charcoal grill. Most have a deck. Linens are not included.
Pets welcome for an additional fee.
Cottage - 38' Wheelchair-Friendly (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
The 38' wheelchair-friendly deluxe rental at Sturbridge sleeps 6 (4 adults/2 children). It includes a bedroom with a double bed, bunk beds in hallway, and a double sleeper sofa. Outside is a picnic table, fire ring and charcoal grill. Linens are not included.
No pets in this rental please. Please note that although we do not allow pets in this rental, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in it.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sturbridge RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Coordinator
- Beach Fishing
- Card Room
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
Starts: 07/08/2022 - Ends: 07/10/2022
Argh! It is Pirate's weekend at Sturbridge. There will be kids crafts and games for all the little pirates. Then, enjoy the Pirates of the Caribbean movie under the stars in the evening.
Christmas & New Year's in July
Starts: 07/15/2022 - Ends: 07/17/2022
We're celebrating Christmas & New Year's with Santa, followed by a gift exchange and switching it up to a New Year's Eve Celebration. Ring into the Christmas in July spirit at Sturbridge.
Family Game Night
Starts: 07/22/2022 - Ends: 07/24/2022
Gather the family together for a Family Game Night themed weekend. We'll be playing giant lawn games, and team competition called "Minute to Win it."
Wet N Wild Weekend
Starts: 07/29/2022 - Ends: 07/31/2022
Get Wet N Wild this weekend at Sturbridge! There will be a giant water slide, water games, and super soaker hayride.
General Policies & Information
- Sturbridge Pool Closed for the Season: Due to some needed structural repairs, the campground swimming pool is closed for the remainder of the season. During the closure, the pond, beach and many other great amenities await you at Sturbridge RV Resort, including our brand-new kayaks and pedal boats, row boats, inflatable jump pad with water slide, mini golf, bocce, volleyball, two playgrounds, and horseshoes, as well as a full activity schedule throughout the season.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
After Hours Check-in
- Guests must arrive by 11 p.m. Guests arriving after 11 p.m. will not be able to check-in. You may park in front of the resort to wait until morning to check-in.
Reservations & Payments
- By using for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for dialy and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed. Two pets total per site. Please clean up after pets and keep on leash at all times. Do not leave unattended on site. Pets may also be permitted in select rental cabins and cottages.