Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
St Clair RV Resort1299 Wadhams Road, Saint Clair, MI 48079 view map
- Open Dates: 05/01 - 11/30
- Number of Sites: 224
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 810-329-7129
- Zone: Midwest
Stroll the world's longest freshwater boardwalk near this Port Huron RV campground
Wooded wilderness, a flowing river and rolling hills are all within reach when you visit St. Clair RV Resort in Port Huron. Guests of St. Clair RV Resort can enjoy all kinds of water sports, including swimming, fishing, boating, or just spend time watching freighters from the longest freshwater boardwalk in the world. For off site attractions, this Port Huron RV campground is just an hour from the world-renowned Henry Ford Museum, the Detroit Zoo, and three major casinos. Don’t forget your passport! St. Clair RV Resort is only 12 miles from the Blue Water Bridge crossing to Sarnia, Canada.
Ask our staff about places to visit or eat near our Port Huron RV campground. We're eager to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Rustic Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
The rustic cabins sleep 4 people and include one full size bed, one set of bunk beds with drawers located underneath, and a table with two chairs. These bunkhouse cabins are nestled on a wooded site and are the perfect alternative for those who prefer to sleep off the ground. Showers and restrooms are in a separate building just a few steps away.
Pets welcome for additional fee.
TT Cabin (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cabins sleep 4 people and include a set of bunk beds and a futon that fold out into a full size bed, all within a single large living room. Linens not included but available to rent; please advise when booking. No oven. No pets.
Vacation Cottage Deluxe - with Covered Porch (Sleeps 7/Pet Friendly)
These deluxe cabins have a covered screened in porch. Each rental includes 2 bedrooms; one queen bed and the other with a full-size bunk bed. The large kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and dinnerware for 6. In addition to a pull-out sofa, the living/dining room includes table that seats 4. Full restroom facilities shower/tub. Enjoy the comfort of our new cabins in the great outdoors!
Pets welcome for additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at St Clair RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
Adult Craft Weekend
Starts: 09/25/2020 - Ends: 09/27/2020
If you like to craft this weekend is for you.
Starts: 10/02/2020 - Ends: 10/04/2020
Who is up for ghosts and goblins? Please join us for a Spooktacular Weekend of thrills and chills with hayrides, dances, trick or treating, and even a haunted trail. A site decorating contest is also part of the package!
Fall Into Color Weekend
Starts: 10/09/2020 - Ends: 10/11/2020
Enjoy the colors and tranquility of fall.
Adult Halloween Scavenger Hunt Weekend
Starts: 10/16/2020 - Ends: 10/18/2020
Collect the items you need to collect, bring them back to the party and you could be the winner! Adult costume party to follow including music, dancing, game, and costume contest!
Farewell Feast Weekend
Starts: 10/23/2020 - Ends: 10/25/2020
This is the last chance to share a potluck dinner with your camping family! Come and say goodbye to old friends and new!
- Camping Sites Check-in: 12 noon
- Rentals Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Camping Sites & Rentals Check-out: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your rig. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (810) 329-7129.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit for me against what I owe.