Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Pine Acres Resort74 Freetown Road, Raymond, NH 03077 view map
- Open Dates: 04/15 - 10/15
- Number of Sites: 421
Pine Acres RV Resort in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire
Pine Acres RV Resort is nestled in the heart of the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire, close to Portsmouth, Boston, Hampton Beach & The Kittery Outlets. Pine Acres is a Woodall's 5E rated destination, making it one of the premiere wilderness playgrounds in all of New England. This New Hampshire RV camping resort offers countless amenities in a location that is second to none.
With spacious wooded and waterfront RV and tent sites, as well as onsite cabin rentals, this New Hampshire RV park has it all! You'll find incredibly friendly and helpful staff as well as loads of onsite amenities and activities!
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
Cabin - Rustic (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
These cabins provide a rustic escape to the outdoors. The bedroom has a double bed. The living room contains bunk beds and a sofa sleeper. In the dining area, a wooden ladder leads up to a cozy loft. There is a full kitchen and a full bath. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your camping fun!
A maximum of 2 pets welcomed in these rentals at no additional cost.
Cottage - Loft (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This cottage sleeps 6 (4 adults/2 children) and includes one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft, and a pullout sofa with a double bed. It is filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, microwave and living room. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your camping fun.
Cottage - Loft (Sleeps 8/No Pets)
This cottage sleeps 8 (4 adults/4 children) and includes one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 4 single beds and a pullout sofa with a double bed. It is filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, microwave and living room. Internet access is available for purchase. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your camping fun.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Vacation House (Sleeps 12/No Pets)
This vacation house sleeps 10-12. It includes 2 bedrooms with one queen bed in each and 2 queen size sleeper sofas in the living room. There is plenty of space to put sleeping bags or blow-up mattresses for additional sleeping. This vacation home includes a full kitchen, microwave, living room, bathroom and sun room. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your camping fun.
No pets allowed in this rental, please.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pine Acres. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Hay Rides
- Horseshoe Tournaments
- Daily & Weekly Organized Recreational Activities
- Special Themed Weekends
- Campsite Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets are allowed in rentals – pets are only allowed on campsites.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 585-7660.
- WiFi available from Camplink for a fee.
- As of June 26, 2020, all guests are required to complete a Health Questionnaire(found here: https://rvonthego.com/images//PDF/NHCOVID-19HealthQuestionnairev1.pdf) prior to their stay with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due a week prior to arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- Additional guests are $10/night.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.