Family-Friendly RV Resort in Massachusetts
Get ready for fun and exploration at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort in Massachusetts. There's something for everyone here: relax along the peaceful shores of Tuxbury Pond, lounge by our swimming pools, or take advantage of the many activities and events arranged for our guests to enjoy throughout the season. Located in Amesbury, Tuxbury Pond RV Resort puts guests within reach of popular tourist attractions including apple orchards, farms and one-of-a-kind restaurants.
Join us at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort for a special vacation experience just 30 minutes from the ocean and Salisbury-Hampton beaches.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Themed Weekends
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- All guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. TTCP Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Linens are not included in our rentals but are available for an additional $25.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.