Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Chestnut Lake RV Campground631 Chestnut Neck Rd, Port Republic, NJ 08241 view map
- Open Dates: 05/06 - 10/18
- Number of Sites: 189
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 609-652-1005
- Zone: Northeast
Serene lake fishing at an Atlantic City–Cape May RV campground
Nestled in the New Jersey Pine Barrens is the beautiful Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Designed for tranquility, the campground is inviting to guests who like to relax while enjoying favorite pastimes such as fishing in our serene lake, taking a dip in the pool or reading a book poolside.
Additionally, this Atlantic City-Cape May RV Resort is a great place for the whole family - including the four legged members!
Make Chestnut Lake RV Campground your camping home base as you visit all the attractions of New Jersey, Atlantic City, New York City and Philadelphia. From the beaches, boardwalk, lake and shore, Chestnut Lake RV Campground has it all!
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV $$
Cottage - 37' Loft (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
These rentals sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and include one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 2 single mattresses and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. They are filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, cookware, utensils, microwave and television. Cable and internet access is available for purchase. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your barbeque fun. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Cottage - 38' Loft (Sleeps 8/No Pets)
These rentals sleep 8 (4 adults/4 children) and include one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 4 single mattresses and a full-size sleeper sofa. They are filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, cookware, utensils, microwave and television. Cable and internet access is available for purchase. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your barbeque fun. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
No pets in these rentals, please.
PM w/Factory Porch/6
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Planned Activities
- Square dancing
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
Campground Yard Sale Weekend
Starts: 06/06/2020 - Ends: 06/07/2020
Display your unwanted wares and homemade crafts at our campground-wide yard sale and bake some goodies for the bake sale.
Father's Day Weekend
Starts: 06/13/2020 - Ends: 06/14/2020
Dads special day! Make Dad a card and gift on Saturday.
Dads can enjoy a free continental breakfast on Sunday.
Starts: 06/20/2020 - Ends: 06/21/2020
This is the weekend you Bingo maniacs have been waiting for! We will have Candy Bar Bingo, Garden Bingo, Mystery Bingo, BBQ Bingo!
Pet Fun Weekend
Starts: 06/27/2020 - Ends: 06/28/2020
Don't bark up the wrong tree! Post your cutest pet picture and the winning pet gets a special prize!
Hotdogs?? Well, the eating kind, will be served from 1 pm to 2 pm!
Happy Birthday, America Weekend
Starts: 07/04/2020 - Ends: 07/05/2020
Walk the Trails, Club Blazer, coloring contest, pool party, music, food, a bike parade, water balloon volleyball, and crafts will fill your day before heading out for the nearby fireworks displays. Come back and relax at the bonfire with friends and family.
Wet N Wild Weekend
Starts: 07/11/2020 - Ends: 07/12/2020
Cool off with some water fun! Pool games, water balloon toss, slip n slide and tug of war. We'll also have a frozen t-shirt race and snow cones!
Starts: 07/18/2020 - Ends: 07/19/2020
This weekend is dedicated to all things on the beach or in the water. Enjoy pool games and a craft. Giant Beach Ball Volleyball
Christmas in July
Starts: 07/25/2020 - Ends: 07/26/2020
It's time for Christmas in July. The temperature may be warm but that won't stop us from having an early Christmas celebration with friends! Decorate your campsite in all your best holiday lights and decorations!
Crafts on Saturday and enjoy refreshments.
I Scream, You Scream for Ice Cream!
Starts: 08/01/2020 - Ends: 08/02/2020
Just kidding! No need to scream. Come on up to the Activities Hall to make your favorite ice cream sundae.
Starts: 08/08/2020 - Ends: 08/09/2020
Still got some digs from your favorite decade? Whether it was groovy or cool, wear it to the pool. Music, hot dogs, and root beer floats will transport you back to the past and create one groovy weekend! Compete in the bubblegum blowing contest, hula-hooping contest, and get low in limbo!
Chocolate Lover's Weekend
Starts: 08/15/2020 - Ends: 08/16/2020
Do you love chocolate? Show us how much during our Chocolate Lover's Weekend! There will be a chocolate pudding eating contest, plus chocolate arts and crafts!
Trick or Treat Halloween Weekend
Starts: 08/22/2020 - Ends: 08/23/2020
Our Halloween weekend features trick-or-treating, site decorating, crafts. Don't forget to bring your costumes. There will be prizes for costumes and best site decorations! Make carmel apples and dip them in your favorite toppings!
Back to School Weekend
Starts: 08/29/2020 - Ends: 08/30/2020
Join us for Back to School Bingo and win school supplies.
Labor Day Weekend
Starts: 09/05/2020 - Ends: 09/06/2020
Join us for all your favorites on this last weekend of the summer season. Play Bingo, water balloon volleyball, or make your favorite arts and crafts. Come out and tell your favorite camping stories at the bonfire while you cook your hotdogs or make s'mores.
Starts: 10/03/2020 - Ends: 10/04/2020
If you haven't heard yet, Smithville's Oktoberfest has become one of the best local traditions to welcome in the fall season! Smithville presents over 100 Juried Crafters, an international food court, live music, kids activities, non-profit organizations and more.
- Site check in time: 12 noon
- Site check Out time: 12 noon
- Rental check in time: 4 p.m.
- Rental check Out time: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 465-4517.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Cable $3 per day
- WiFi is available from FastWave for a fee.