Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Chestnut Lake RV Campground631 Chestnut Neck Rd, Port Republic, NJ 08241 view map
- Open Dates: 04/22 - 10/18
- Number of Sites: 189
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 609-652-1005
- Zone: Northeast
Serene lake fishing at an Atlantic City–Cape May RV campground
Nestled in the New Jersey Pine Barrens is the beautiful Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Designed for tranquility, the campground is inviting to guests who like to relax while enjoying favorite pastimes such as fishing in our serene lake, taking a dip in the pool or reading a book poolside.
Additionally, this Atlantic City-Cape May RV Resort is a great place for the whole family - including the four legged members!
Make Chestnut Lake RV Campground your camping home base as you visit all the attractions of New Jersey, Atlantic City, New York City and Philadelphia. From the beaches, boardwalk, lake and shore, Chestnut Lake RV Campground has it all!
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV $$
Cottage - Covered Porch (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
Our cottage has a covered screened-in porch and overlooks the lake. In one bedroom is a full-size bed and TV, the other is a bunk bed. In the well-equipped kitchen is a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and dinnerware. In addition to a sleeper sofa, the living/dining rooms includes a table that seats 4 and another TV. The bath has full facilities including a shower/tub combo. combo. Linens are not included; we advise guests to provide their own linens, towels, and blankets. Outside, a picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill extend the living space to the outdoors. Gravel parking fits two cars.
Cottage - Covered Porch (Sleeps 7/No Pets)
This cottage overlooks the lake and has one bedroom with a full-size bed, another with a pyramid bunk bed (full on the bottom, twin on top) and a full-size sleeper sofa. It is filled with all of the comforts of home including a full bath, kitchen, cookware, utensils, microwave and television. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your enjoyment. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Cottage - Loft (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
These rentals sleep 6 (4 adults/2 children) and include one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 2 single mattresses and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room. They are filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, cookware, utensils, microwave and television. Cable and internet access is available for purchase. Outside is a picnic table and firepit for your barbeque fun. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Chestnut Lake RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Planned Activities
- Square dancing
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Mini Golf
- Site check in time: 12 noon
- Site check Out time: 12 noon
- Rental check in time: 4 p.m.
- Rental check Out time: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the campground; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 465-4517.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Cable $3 per day
- WiFi is available from FastWave for a fee.