Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
King Nummy Trail Campground205 Route 47 South, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 view map
- Open Dates: 04/12 - 10/27
- Number of Sites: 854
Jersey Shore Camping
King Nummy Trail is the campground with something for everyone. Whether relaxing by the pools in the warm summer sun, strolling through Victorian Cape May, sharing the kids’ thrills at the boardwalk rides or toasting marshmallows over an open campfire, there are endless attractions here. Our most valued feature at King Nummy is our campers - people who keep returning, year after year, because of our clean, friendly, and family-oriented atmosphere.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Cabin (Sleeps 4)
These cabins sleep up to 4 people and are equipped with a set of bunk beds and a futon. They have an air conditioner, small refrigerator, and a toilet for your convenience. Outside there is a porch, picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. These one-room cabins do not come with kitchen facilities. All cooking must be done outside. They are located near the bathhouse and pools. You are responsible to supply bed/bath linens, pillows, cooking utensils, and television if you wish.
Cabin - 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This cabin sleeps up to 6 people and is equipped with a full size bed, bunk bed, and loft. It is air conditioned with a screened porch, picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. This cabin is located in a remote section and also has a kitchen, bathroom, and shower. You are responsible to supply bed/bath linens, pillows, cooking utensils, & television if you wish.
Cottage - Rustic (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cabins sleep up to 4 people and are equipped with a set of bunk beds and a full sized bed. They are air conditioned with a porch, picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. The one-room cabins do not come with kitchen facilities or bathrooms. They are located near the bathhouse and pools. You are responsible to supply bed/bath linens, pillows, cooking utensils, cooler, and television if you wish.
- Check In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 12 noon
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a unit.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the the resort directly at (518) 654-6260 prior to arrival.
Reservation and Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged the Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- All rentals will be charged tax additionally on reservation total.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Four night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Seven night minimum stay required on the lake for the Fourth of July (any seven days including the fourth). All others sites during the Fourth of July require a five night minimum stay.
- Seven night minimum stay required for the lake front sites during July and August.
- All site fees are based on two people.
- For each additional person 16 years and older there is an additional $6 per day.
- There is a daily fee of $6 for visitors.
- One family allowed per site.
- One RV/tent allowed per site (For an additional $10 per night, one tent is permitted on each reserved RV site).
- Campers desiring to stay for a single night are always welcome, if available, on a walk-up basis only.
- NYS Sales and Occupancy tax does not apply to campsites regardless of length of stay.