Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Mays Landing Campground1079 12th Avenue, Mays Landing, NJ 08330 view map
- Open Dates: 03/25 - 11/01
- Number of Sites: 168
Mays Landing RV Campground & Resort near Atlantic City
Mays Landing RV Resort offers outstanding accommodations for every guest, right in the heart of southern New Jersey, close to Atlantic City & Cape May. With our traditional tent campsites, full hook-up sites, log cabins and travel trailer rentals, you can experience classic camping at its best.
Our RV park also features a large swimming pool, private fishing pond, playground, themed weekend activities for the whole family, sports programming and movies! If you are looking to venture outside of our resort, non-stop action is just minutes away in Atlantic City with casinos, dining, nightlife, beaches and more. The charming town of Cape May also offers delightful sightseeing and family friendly attractions, including Storybook Land and the New Jersey Children's Museum to round out a perfect Garden State vacation.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Laundry Facilities
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
This cabin has a full bed and a bunk bed.
Pets welcome in this rental.
Cottage - with Loft (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This cottage sleeps 6 (4 adults/2 children) and includes a bedroom with a queen bed, a loft with a full mattress, and a sleeper sofa. It is filled with all of the comforts of home including a full bath and kitchen. In the kitchen is a 4 burner stove with oven, microwave and refrigerator. The dining nook contains a table that seats 4.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mays Landing Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Theme Weekends
Starts: 10/02/2020 - Ends: 10/04/2020
Oktoberfest Weekend will be filled with games, nature walk, and a hayride.
Starts: 10/16/2020 - Ends: 10/18/2020
Be afraid, be very afraid! Pumpkin painting, costume contests, and trick or treating are only a few of the frightening activities that we have planned for you. If you survive our haunted hayride. Our haunted hayride is run entirely by volunteers.
Camp of Horrors
Starts: 10/23/2020 - Ends: 10/25/2020
Didn't make it to our first terrifying weekend? Or maybe, by chance, you survived and dare to test your luck a second time? Well, this weekend mirrors the first with trick-or-treating, pumpkin painting, costume contest and much more!
- Campsite check in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed at campsites. No aggressive breeds. Please clean up after pets, keep on leash at all times, and do not leave unattended on site. Sorry, no pets allowed in some rentals.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 585-7660.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- $4 resort fee per night.
- Additional guests are $10/night.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.