Mays Landing RV Campground & Resort near Atlantic City
Mays Landing RV Resort offers outstanding accommodations for every guest, right in the heart of southern New Jersey, close to Atlantic City & Cape May. With our traditional tent campsites, full hook-up sites, and log cabins, you can experience classic camping at its best.
Our RV park also features a large swimming pool, private fishing pond, playground, themed weekend activities for the whole family, and movies! If you are looking to venture outside of our resort, non-stop action is just minutes away in Atlantic City with casinos, dining, nightlife, beaches and more. The charming town of Cape May also offers delightful sightseeing and family friendly attractions, including Storybook Land and the New Jersey Children's Museum to round out a perfect Garden State vacation.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Laundry Facilities
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mays Landing Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Theme Weekends
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, contact our Welcome Center at (609) 476-2811 before 5 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Additional guests are $10/night.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: for long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed at campsites. No aggressive breeds. Please clean up after pets, keep on leash at all times, and do not leave unattended on site. Sorry, no pets allowed in some rentals.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.